Desktop Version Crash

• Ahrcanne

Approved the thread.
  • may i enquire into the game mode your playing and what not? also, i dont think a Solid State Drive would impact a google browser.

“𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔, 𝖎𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖐 𝖞𝖔𝖚’𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖉 𝖊𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍.” - Tanith low, Skullduggery Pleasant Book Series.

Ahrcanne

English Senior Moderator

Supremacy 1914

S1914 - User profile (supremacy1914.nl)

• Well thing is it never crashes in game, but rather in the menu which makes no sence... CPU usage goes off and even when i close the page my google chrome is still using 95% of CPU

• i suspect it isnt actually something part of the game that is resulting in your high CPU useage. with more then 100 tabs open on google chrome (Dont ask), and edge having 4 S1914 forum tabs, the actual game open and a video game, my cpu is only using 7-8% of what is capable. may i go off topic, and enquire into what type of CPU you have?. honestly, im probably looking at the wrong rock for you

“𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔, 𝖎𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖐 𝖞𝖔𝖚’𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖉 𝖊𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍.” - Tanith low, Skullduggery Pleasant Book Series.

Ahrcanne

English Senior Moderator

Supremacy 1914

• hmm. well i took this to a PC friend of mine, he suggested checking to see if the chrome browser needs updating, i also suggest trying a different browser, as i use Microsoft Edge myself for S1914 and the forum over Google Chrome

Ahrcanne

English Senior Moderator

Supremacy 1914

• righto. honestly i dont know why it wasnt working for you. i just know sometimes a different browser is needed to be used for a variety of different resources. which to me is strange

Ahrcanne

English Senior Moderator

Supremacy 1914