Posts by robinreborn9

is there a limit to how much damage spies can make on a province? like if i put 1,000 economic spies on a province, is there a chance its morale will be dropped all the way to 1% in one day change?

I'm planning on spending $1,000 on goldmark to buy as many money as I can to buy sooo many economic and military spies on day 1 and use them on everyone(or put all in my neighbors' provinces so they go down first). That way, everyone's morale will keep going down and they cannot build buildings fast enough to keep morale up, and eventually their provinces will revolt to me because I'm the only one with 100% morale:D:D:D8)

I like the new options for UNIT ICONS but why were the old options removed? I use them regularly. In huge maps, they are very useful for me to single out the positions of ships/planes/tanks/artillery. Now, I have to look carefully at the map to see where mine are, where my allies' are, and where my enemies' are. I even had to take a screenshot of the map so I can put color dots on their positions using Microsoft Paint. Please put the old options back in as they are helpful for planning offensive and defensive strategies. Don't tell me I'm the only that uses them that way. I'm sure more people have found it very useful.

the ad is about some kind of vet clinic thats hiring ppl and there is no X button. Because of this, the only way to close it is to close the game and restart, but it does not give me rewards. I've tried to watch ads for at least 7 times straight and it is the same ad that appears so there is no way for me to get rewards. I need my premium account, I cannot live without it.

b78//+

Edit: Davidon Homes also is unclosable. Also I am using a Samsung Galaxy S22