Posts by Warriorgu

it is about marking borders in one fashion, that way that no matter the color they will be visible

maybe white and red strips

That is a good idea. I think the borders between provinces inside one country should remain black,while borders between countries should be another colour. Alternatively,we can make the borders between countries more visible by making the black borderline much wider.

So,I do not know whether to post this on the General Discussion part or as an Offtopic thread. If this is supposed to be in Offtopic,can the mods please move it there?

So,anyway,this thread is for posting,you know,S1914 related memes.

Oh yeah,and I forgot to mention,before my computer started to utterly lag,I also had Need for Speed Most Wanted (both 2005 and 2012 versions),Need for Speed Undercover,and Need for Speed Underground 2.

What other games do you peeps play,if any?

Right now,I can only play Internet games,as my computer sucks (Even on the lowest settings,my games lag) . However,I still have a bunch of my favourite games on my computer (Which cannot be played without horrible lag). They include:

-Terraria

-Spore

-Dragon Ball Xenoverse

-Minecraft

-Universe Sandbox

-Need for Speed Carbon

-Need for Speed Hot Pursuit (2010)

-Running with Rifles

-Grid 2 (Never liked it though)

-Plague Inc

-Civilisation V

-Powder Toy (Actually,it is one of the few non-internet based games I can play without lag)

Well,different games have different effects,and most games are only made to tailor to a niche audience.

Eg: Strategy games like S1914, EU4, Hoi4,etc,are most often played by either Strategy enthusiasts or casual gamers (Who are present in almost every type of game)

So,different games require,and give you,different skills.

Since I am too lazy to write a large list of benefits,I will simply quote this list from the OP,since I agree with this.

Most people seem to have stereotypes that games are only bad for children,that they are useless and are harmful.

The only harms games will do is if you get too addicted to it and spend too much time on them,so much that your other obligations (School,Friends,Family) are ignored.