Posts by DRKWNG

Something that hasn't been mentioned is how important morale is. When I'm advancing I am constantly rotating fresh high morale troops from the rear with my low morale troops on the front. Sending my low morale troops to 100% morale provinces.

Also. When moving troops across the water I transport them in my navy's ships. This protects them from losing morale.

So in short, Always keep an eye on the morale of your troops and rotate them out when they gets close to 50%. I like to keep them at at least 75% and up.

This may be too much. But I feel there should be some sort of bonus for veteran forces who have been fighting. Like a morale boost after defeating an enemy. Or an attack or defensive bonus given to army, navy, and air forces who have racked up enemy kills and battle victories. And some sort of benefit for out maneuvering an enemy that you have outflanked and attacked on his exposed rear trapping him between your armies? Maybe a decrease in the enemies morale. Or a surrender of those unfortunate troops caught in such a situation.

I joined an alliance that my partner just created a couple of months ago. How do we participate in alliance challenges or the in house games that allows us to play each other and practice strategies.? Does it cost money to do so? If it does can any one member of the alliance pay it??

Yep! Exactly what HardEight just recommended.. I've found balloons and AC are the best defence for protecting marching stacks against aircraft. As far as the losing aircraft on patrol was a real thing during war in 1914. Remember it only takes one well placed bullet from a ground troop to kill a pilot or damage an airplane enough to make it malfunction and crash. Yes they were a factor and yes many realized an aircrafts future potential as a weapon. But in 1914 they aren't what won the war.

Troops embarking and or disembarking are always at a disadvantage unless supported by ranged fire from your navy. But even then they will still be weaker until the are firmly on the ground.

I've had to pull back to better fortified positions sacrificing the provinces that are not well fortified. And like the others say. You want armored cars along with some troops defending a fort. But at day one there are no forts so the province with the most buildings because it gains hit points for each building. But yeah you can also produce some cavalry. They work well for attack in the early stages of a map. Cavalry a few troops and an AC and counter attack enemy troops especially if you can catch them in the open between provinces.

I joined an alliance that my partner just created a couple of months ago. How do we participate in alliance challenges or the in house games that allows us to play each other??