Posts by Golden Buddha

i am talking about historic europe

it had all those features till someone decided remove everything and make it regular map

for sure it worked as a scenario with buildings and units til lat least 2012 or 2013 but i never payed at that time when it disappeared

Hello

Can we restore original look of that map?

n the original we had preset armies, resources, factories, ships, railways forts and so on

it was more realistic than building everything from the start

not sure why that aspect of the map was removed almost 10 years ago but having fully prepared scenario where you just sat back, relaxed and sent ready mechanized troops to fight was something that some people, who like faster games, would enjoy

sim-city aspect of the ma where you wait over 2 weeks to have mechanized armies is, as it was pointed out by new generation of players, a little bit boring

Please have a think and check if we have original blueprints for that scenario. If not I can try to write what i remember if someone will be interested in that project

Thanks

Buddha

Hello

how to set up pass map Eruope10 where would be two coalitions fighting like in an alliance battle? We are starting Ytube event recorded by two opposing coalitions two show viewers how to fight alliance battles and win them before arts.

We would like to make sure we will not be banned for push as everyone joining that map agrees to play it like an alliance map with unlimited trades within coalitions. . We come from many servers and alliances this is why we need to use regular map.

I believe setting map closed with password where all places will be taken by members of only 2 fighting coalitions and everyone agrees to unlimited trades.

I lately had problem with understanding logic of push rules on english server so I would be grateful if someone would explain me and 9 other players how to set up such a map according to rules. hopefully such a map doesnt break game rules.

Slyx

Dr. Leipreachán

Would you be so kind and help us find a solution

Thank you

Druz

Going Tall vs Going Wide

pro centuries going wide ( rush, quick expansion, conquering everything that is within your reach) was valid strategy in bytro games

lately, because of popularity update, going wide is very problematic because bots keep attacking you

there is a way to counter it - surround yourself with friend pack and be insulated from AIs invading your country

you surround yourself with 2-3 layers of allies.

This gives you quite good protection and a lot of shared maps which raise ofc your popularity amongst AI nations as they see you as a safe bet

not sure if this is still the case but couple of months ago you were able to join any map with unlimited number of friends . The biggest friednpack i have seen was counting around 50 accounts on 500 map ( 10% of all accounts on that map)

That strategy is valid if you have a lot of allies but there is counter strategy called going tall

going tall has some disadvantages : you are easy target for gold spies , spy destroying infrastructure , limited number of provinces which you need to protect by any cost but

at the same time it takes less time to manage and not to many people see you as a threat

stick to your friends, help in wars, build mostly mech units with barracks and workshop closed but ready to spawn infantry and cavs any time, stockpile resources . If you manage t correctly and wars will be declared upon you will keep high popularity and high military power

I would advise annoying the bigger players on map so they declare war on you . That way you get bonus popularity from being attacked plus a lot of provinces to be conquered

most of big guys have no skills in fighting except HNR and unlimited activity. Those players will do poorly against coordinate attack of couple of tall empires which are much smaller but better managed. As long as big blob will have to split his defenses he will not be able to win a war. Focus on guerilla warfare and avoid big battles. Follow Thrawn's doctrine

Good speed

once more in my 4* speed map i went afk because of RL and AI mindlessly destroy work of 1000 days sending everything in mindless charge against forts lvl5 BSes and RGs

please add option to switch off AI control if we are going afk and do not want our country to be destroyed by AI management

and if you cannot add that button add to Elite AI any kind of defensive logic because now elite AI only knows how to attack and waste all resources on that

but if u do this then it would be unfair for those who have and don't have gold. And the AI would attack without hesitation (all declare war if u have 0 popularity)

online games were never fair for those without money

online games are made for making money

regular players are simply in them to create good background for paying players so payers can have fun and good experience

it is easier and cheaper to allow regular players play in those games than to create bots which will emulate such a behavior

create one online game and you will understand how it works

well, I have no idea how many years it will take so I would simply prefer to leave my country in the def set up I created. I know there is HNR but still prefer to keep my defensive set up than to hand army to elite AI. In one speed map AI killed my armies 10 times charging with arts against 5 lvl forts and RGs which is below any logic: hundreds of arts , ACs, cavs, thousands of infs and almost 400 tanks lost because of AI went into my stats from only one game

I do believe standing in place as I left armies would be much more adventegous

Hello

It happens very often to people you need to go somewhere and you cannot attend game or event to long. In that case you plan defense and hope for the best. Unfortunately AI taking over country is not the best and shreds your units into pieces in mindless charges so when you come back you have to rebuild your whole army hoping that you still have any units left

I wondered if there is and option to switch off AI so your armies stay in defensive formation you have left - if we can make if gold future / part of HC for testing purposes that would be something

alternatively gold ability to lock certain stacks in place without possibility to charge or chase enemy would be good idea

I also noticed that AI doesn't seem to have offensive fire but rather Return fire option which limits it's possibility to fight properly with range weapons. Changing that to could help AI lead troops to survive longer

Hello

proposition should allow easier trading and peace offers

if we want to keep long term deal or force defeated nation to sign a peace treaty we could use something that is used in strategy game

long term deal repeated every day for 2-28 days ( leftmost drop down list will allow to choose time)

this way ie I can g for a 2 weeks vacation knowing that my nation will not starve to death as food will be supplied for money from my coalition