Posts by Golden Buddha

flower is still evolving so you need to keep your eyes open

lately - offensive flower works as expected

defensive flower- works us expected against range units

defensive flower vs melee units- not so great because delay units go to attack mode at some point

there would be more articles once we finish AWT and have more data collected about newest flowers and bastions.

and issue is- what happens when someone take ocver such a province? does is stay with strange name?

it is betetr as it is as everyone knwos where is paris o london.

search option would have been bugegd with 25 londons on map.

much better idea is to allow name changes for armies , planes and ships so you know where army group india is and do not mistaken it with army group africa

first idea of cavs came in 2013 i guess but it soon lost to planes

there are many simple solutions that can be added but it seems it is hard to navigate their game code

it would be better is we had system that allows other players take care of our accounts while we are afk: some limited actions like moving ( not attacking) maybe some building and trade options but no diplomacy ones

this will allow everyone to have 24 h activity and no one will have time advantage... everyone will have exactly 24h per day

just a thought proposed to bytro for 12 years

he who doesnt not think- losses

how you can be sure that sleeping person is not pretending and at the same time is luring you into a trap?

i killed many GOs,SGOs and MAs and good HNR players that way

HNR for unskillful players who have no idea how to play game, are too lazy to think about strategy and tactics . The only thing they can do is to attack opponents when they are AFK and cannot respond using exploit which cannot be answered while afk

you are talking about HNR my friend

Hit and Run

this is lvl 1 strategy used by people who have no idea how to ply that game but they have activity

idea is: you shoot and escape. if opponent does not manually target you automatic bytro system will respond in 1-8 minutes..... depending on the server clock

so you either do not fight when you are afk or you push with planes or tercios

have a look:

should be 10* so you can finish it in weekend

when we tested them back in 2014 it was taking roughly 6 -12 hours to win alliance game Europe10 with 10* speed

Hello

I see that many people enjoy fast rounds

what about creating a quite fast round with preassigned forts ,railways , ports, airfields and troops.

round will last 6-24 h with 4 -10 * speed but you are not able to build any new troops, just buildings if you need them.

I would love to get rid of building anything but you cannot use planes without airfields....

so idea is to have very fast map for players who are only focused on fighting. Two equal teams in europe 10 for start.

It will look more like a MOBA Fight with units able to heal on a day change

maybe we can introduce control points which heal faster - this is for further testing

idea is to check how many people would prefer fighting instead of simcity. If idea will work bytro can turn it into completely new branch of supremacy

short MOBA fighting scenarios for those who want to fight without waiting for army to build.

initial setup: lets say forts lvl 2 everywhere, capital lvl 5

1 port, 3 airfields

12 provinces

you cannot move capital

capital taken- all enemy troops disappear ( or join your side)

army ( we need to ask people but can start from)

250 infs

25 arts

25 fighters

10 bombers

5 Balloons

5 HT

10 Tanks

5 RG

50 cavs

25 acs

10 Uboots

25 LCs

10 BSes

vote vote vote

and supp plz

let us know what do you think about such a MOBA fight and what would you like see in it.

Hello

many times happens you attack someone on days 1 and he has lvl 5 fort... 0 balance, 0 fairplay and you are out of game.

What about adding to forts same mechanic as for Factories.

So you can build/Spawn 1 lvl per day reaching lvl 5 forts only on 5th day of the map?

This should convince players to build less forts with GMs but more defensive/offensive gold units and hopefully teach them how to use units in battles.

Thanks

GB

in general the more units you have on the map- the more mistakes and denial of service actions server does

i still do not know why selecting 3 units in canada picked also 1 unit in UK

or why selecting arts in france picked up planes in russia

also not sure why on random fire mods switch off

and why selecting units in syberia shows me description of the fleet in the pacific

I am more than sure those are server problems and when server is overwhelmed it starts to mix things before it stops responding. in worst case scenario it will kick you out of map couple of times in 5 minutes

i had two games 500 - unplayable in revamp due to lags, server DOS, refreshes, glitches and so on

i went afk in both trying to ease a pressure on others and they also quit, now when I am back only 1/3 of people stayed on those maps due to huge problems in playing them

i guess i will wait additional 2-3 months and win without any fight ...