Posts by Golden Buddha

Came back to see legacy mode is gone, very sad to see this. I truly feel like a piece of supremacy is dead forever.

they said the same about java version

but it is true that revamp is unplayable and has too many lags and errors to be used on competitive level

piece of trash but it is the only piece we have

they will not get new UI for he next 5-10 years

find one of Game Operators on the chat and ask for change. it is possible that mods too can do it. new change every 6 months- this is what i was told last time

can fire icon be placed on the right side of the unit so it doesn't hide delay icon on the left side?

also i have noticed that it F11 full screen ode pressing top right X button in Spies menu does not allow you to leave

i noticed too that many times server did not pick up my order to split units and go to different town. Seems like refresh button in-map is completely dead and only refresh button of the browser works and allows to refresh GUI and separate units.

generation of players who craved skills and outwitting opponent is long gone

for people who are interested in winning by any means necessary no special tournament or rules are needed

get two teams together and teams which wants o win more- will win :-)

i had a guy who claimed he can influence my spies

and to be honest for 3 days in a row my 100 offensive spies did nothing

not a single report, dmg , nothing

same with defensive spies i had 80 and they could not catch a single enemy spy while enemy bombarded me with hundreds of spies......

i talked to bytro- they said it is impossible to use such an exploit , yet it happened. 3 days straight, maybe even 5 but i am sure 3 at least. so you know - hit appens or not

because you cannot share your GMs to winners without hepg of GO and approval from Bytro

in the past, when peopel gathered for a tournament it was said who will supply GMs from heir acocutns. So if organizing team had 1 000 000 GMs and bytro approved to traser those gms from their accouns to winners accounts- everyone was happy. I ma not sure why it is sucha problem now.

SLYX, before he went quiet in december 2021 said he will not approve any tournament without a volunteer to run it. e made it clear that rules have to be checked by volunteer, not a players

Hello,

it happened to 2 members of my team today that withot our interaction our artilleries on the offensive mode where switched to default regular mode

now my qquesiton is simple- if bytro guys enter yoru account looking for any traces or cheatign or breaking the rules, does their visit on yoru account reset fire modes o all range units to default?

I would be glad for serius answer , otherwise we wil lahve to assume our oppoonents have a exploit allowing tem to switch our fire mods

Thank you

GB

I believe our friend saw with spies that country in question gave row to all countries on the map so it looks AIs gave rows too which is not the case

you need to scan every AI to see whom hey gave ROWs

1. It is enough to hav barracks to produce infantry but offices are better choice

2. 6 infs is enough for morale 25 , you cna check how many untis you need looking at province description and checkign rebelion chance. Deduct 1 infantry at the tim to lower garrison and check how this will influence the outcome

3. there is strategy that says to go full red bar to maximize ie iron production on the expense of wood. It is good strategy at the beggining when you have a small country and morale is easy to fix.

4. But watch out - givign maps to everyone means that yoru opponents can have access to screenshots

5. level 1.5 forts hide units so if you just want to hide troops - stop production when you reach that stage

6. learn waht is flwoer, tercios, hwo dmg is spread and applied and what are cap limits on every unit. Ie 40 infantry has exactly same dmg as 10 000 000 infantry. Learn about dmg delimiters.

7. Fots can also increase resources produciton as they rise morale of province. The mroe morale you have- the more you produce adn the bigger bonuses ports, ailways and factories give you.

8. Yeha no poin atatckign first. Wait for other to weaken Ais or other nations and join 3rd or 4th to be safe. Small Ais will be useful laetr whe nyou need morale boost for yoru 1000 provinces and you will need AI capitals for that.

9. Read al lstrategy topics, especially those from top fghting players as you have confirmation they know how to use them on the battlefield. You ccna check also ytube resoruces from Zolokin ( basics adand medium) , DruzusNero (me - advanced) and coupel of other guys.

10. Learn to fight . The more you fight - the betetr you get with it. Rise challenge by fightign withotu freinds, support, GMs. later make it even harder attakcign bigegr players and limittign yoru activity. This way you will peerfect yoru own style.

GL HF

may the Golden Path be with you