Posts by Hastings TNT

I have no answer for this, I have not had my military Infantry medal increased for over a year, despite playing 50 maps and increasing rank from civilian to nearly field marshal, my Infantry medal still shows last increase in 2018... same with several other medals, all 50 maps I have played have used many kinds of organic and mechanical units but no increases in about a year...very odd?

pls write a ticket (BUG REPORT) in your map taking screen shots, showing the timing of the attack and the time till day change at bottom of the screen...Game Operators need this so they can chk and see what is the issue...I use planes as an integral part of my game play style and with 5 active maps in progress at this time have not noticed this 'bug'... perhaps it is only happening in the 'banner view' as I am still using Legacy view on maps?

I am interested to participate, however I am still learning, and would really like to participate in 2v2 as vasal or support for one of top players as a means of witnessing and learning most advanced fighting skills from the best in EN server...

We have many strong players here, I am not sure these players are strong without 'crutch' of gold use? Might need volunteer GO or someone with authority to monitor gold use in these proposed battle maps...

Mostly I think it would be activity for top players to share skills and to teach a new generation of players how to play 'properly' and there by making the community skill level rise to it's former glory.

As I understand this ADMIN role within a map.

You can kick "all" In-actives at same time (no picking and choosing), then you can give map # and description including day of map, requesting other players in Global chat to assume control of these AI controlled countries, however is a cut off date which new players could join the ongoing map...

So, basically you are kicking Inactive players for two reasons,...

1) in hopes of recruiting Real Players to play

2) to prevent in-actives from returning to map at some later time and declaring war from a country that had been AI for weeks...

nice ideas, and basically you have all of this with Discord which is free to set up and most gamer's all have now, you set it up in your discord server and create office chat room designating certain alliance members as officers.... Is what we have in my Alliance... just a suggestion to utilize a platform we all are already using as some things are slow to change here

Good suggestion about alliances ELO deteriorating if they avoid challenges...

They have Rank designation within alliance where you give members 'Officer / Moderator powers' for alliances.

Internal maps are under 'settings' in alliance tab

These sort of control point maps give credit at day change, if you have control of all 4 points for full 3 days and cerdit has not been given you need fill out ticket 'bug report' within the map you are playing.

Bytro Labs has several War/Strategy games on internet... Supremacy 1 is a newer game I think it is still awaiting "Official Launch"

Supremacy 1 and Supremacy 1914 are 2 different games, and have different mechanics and different style's of maps

-Supremacy 1 section is for Supremacy 1 game topics -Supremacy 1914 is for S1914 topics