Posts by Mumodip

Take this example the numbers and unit icons are taking all my attention in the new version. Although in the old one they were transparent maybe that what is needed, you could remove that big white background on top of each unit. when the map gets more crowded all we can see will be white

The military unit sizes and its icon next to it occupies too much space on the map and I cannot see what unit is where and what is going on. Please fix the visibility issues on the map and while doing that bring the legacy mode back it was perfect. This new mode has soo many visual issues, One of them is too much attention on the units it is really hard to see what is going on in the map. because of that the borders are not distinguishable, cannot differentiate enemy and ally units although the differences are actually there but hidden to eye

The best course of action for developers to take examples from legacy one and implement the similar thins with new graphics maybe

Hello all,

The military unit sizes and its icon next to it occupies too much space on the map and I cannot see what unit is where and what is going on. Please fix the visibility issues on the map and meanwhile bring the legacy mode back it was perfect. This new mode has soo many visual issues, too much attention on the units.