Posts by NicknameGuy

I have been playing a frontline pioneer game for quite a while, and I'll have just two very minor suggestions that can make a person's experience easier in gameplay.

1. I don't know if this is intentional, but every time I buy, change the usage of a resource or do something relating to the resource management, the 'material/resource bar's number will, like flash and give a more precise number for every material (like 3.4k will become 3.42k then it go back to 3.4k or 2.3 to 2.29k then 2.3k, again).
    2. When you open the resource bar in the beta mode (I think, or alpha) a new menu comes up and it gives you an option to either: go to the resources or the stock market. So I want to suggest that when you open the stock market, it'll send you to the section of the stock market where it includes the resource that you pressed the stock market option on instead of sending you to the beginning (which is the food section) <-- I hoped that made sense anyway

Mate, the problem to fix all of this is to: just take a chill pill, or more exactly, don't be that anxious about a war against other players. I have slept through most of them and everything seems to be fine. Also, I think you know this already, but there's a thing called 'add target' whilst commanding armies/garrisons, you can add targets (yeah, ofc what else will this do) you can also, plan. Planning forward and assuming what step your enemy is going to take can benefit from taking fighting one step further than your enemies.

hey mate. i'm not sure if that can really be implemented. I'm Australian so when I'm playing in a coalition with some American, or British friends and alliance members. you could say, I get the nightshift to do my thing, and observe the map. i get a small window in my morning and night to communicate any major changes. Tutorial matches are 4 times Speed (4x) . so I would suggest playing the matches that are 1x speed. as it can take hours for units to move from point A to point B. allowing you to peacefully sleep and look at it in the morning, see an invasion, React, and check back in a few hours for more map updates and so forth.

(and to whoever said about various timezones, also I'm Australian too, Chinese-Born Australian, actually)

About the pause-night-game mode, I mean you can technically if you want to, give your location away (the country/timezone you're in) and find (if there game mode will come out) the game that has your wanted game mode. and have games that have specified game modes.

That has happened to me, I kept getting my allies land until he got attacked and lost all of it. He did un-ally me, because of his suspicion of my new-gains, I didn't know what was going on, but until I got murdered like my 'ally', I noticed it was his provinces revolting.

I'll typically bomb cities, most likely their capital that is out of my reach with bombers supported by other air velchies like fighters to bombers, behind the enemies. And with atry I will combine it with infantry or any other ground troops like tanks and normal troops, then when I get close to the enemy's troops I'll separate the 'ground troops' from the arty and direct them to the enemies troops. Whilst my arty will weaken the enemies army and destroy them, like Napoloen.