Posts by Aman8Gapo

dear Ahrcanne, if the problem is in the servers, it turns out the game is on pause or the process is being conducted without us players: and the damned bots are having a feast on our bones?and will there be any bonuses in glasses or stripes as compensation for moral damage?))

The problem was fixed very quickly. I am grateful to you. I didn't even have time to get a moral trauma of the soul. Therefore, I consider my question about compensation superfluous.

hey mate, there is currently an issue with the servers. it is being looked into though. thank you for being patient with us

dear Ahrcanne, if the problem is in the servers, it turns out the game is on pause or the process is being conducted without us players: and the damned bots are having a feast on our bones?and will there be any bonuses in glasses or stripes as compensation for moral damage?))

If infantry in the water were swimming, there would be no embark time. They would just go.

They're embarking onto armed transport vessels, from which they're able to shoot at the crew of the cruisers.

The fact that infantry have an attack/defense rating at sea is the indicator that they can attack ships. It's on the Units page in the manual.

Perhaps the most adequate and all-encompassing best explanation of the phenomenon. I am sincerely grateful to you. I really didn't think that the infantry does not just float in the water, but is transported in invisible to the eyes (so as not to distract players from the great strategies) marine vehicles. Thank you again for a clear and complete answer.

Tell me, please, where can I specifically read about the fact that infantry on the water (standing up to the waist, or being like drowned from the Titanic) can cause damage to a warship and even destroy it?

Yesterday, during the round, when I saw an enemy detachment descending into the water, I thought that the infantry was running away from the shelling, and they "walked up to the cruiser and destroyed it. I think with their fists and helmets ((

US_Navy_explosive_ordnance_disposal_%28EOD%29_divers.jpg

I would suggest each situation in a map is different, and a doom stack imply's a mixed stack to do most damage and also to take least damage, chk hit points for a LT (7) compared to a HT (9) reduced build time + reduced cost is big thing for 2 less hit points....these things can also be deciphered by using damage caps and of course you are trying to always maximize your doom stacks based on what your economy can support...

Here is link for Attack/Defense Values (Caps) https://docs.google.com/spread…L94-ZDG1NdPnCEic/pubhtml#

dear Hasting TNT, I saw that many of your recommendations are supported by mathematical and other empirical tables and infographics. Please tell me, where can I find the entire list of your works of such a practical and mathematical nature? thank you in advance.

Only after reading this manual, I realized how deeply I was mistaken for so many days playing like a blind man and without methodology, without philosophy. Thank you very much, briefly and informatively!