Staff & Player's Invitational map for Chatters

• Yes we are a little late in starting ... I predicted that might happen and already made plans, to get this rolling with help from the awesome support team.

When I have the map details in my hands I will send out the invitation mails asap.

The peace period will ensure we all have time to get our mail, find the map, log in and start without any battles in progress.

see you in there soon!

Legacy players, all played to the end. *Salute*

Field Marshal Dan

Senior Moderator

EN Support | Bytro Labs
    Supremacy1914 | Iron Order1919

• Im going to mail you James [everyone] with the Game Number# to find the map .... and the password, to be able to enter.

Im a little quiet in chatroom and here in forum [srry for short/fast reply] because I'm working on this now, as I type.

wont be long

Field Marshal Dan

Senior Moderator

EN Support | Bytro Labs

• This Final post is here to express thanks to all involved in helping make this chatters game,

with our special thanks to  Petruz who gave free time, to ensure our round was correct and ready when we needed it.

Anyone that is yet to read invitation and join you do still have time because a peacetime is still in effect [time of this reply]

Provided there are spaces open once the map begins, I may be coaxed into playing.

*Cough* South Paw :evil:=O:saint:

unpinned

Field Marshal Dan

Senior Moderator

EN Support | Bytro Labs

• FMD

Changed the title of the thread from “Staff & Player's Invitiational map for Chatters ! - sign up here” to “Staff & Player's Invitiational map for Chatters”.
  • its just a round, advertised in the chatroom + forum, with invitations [password] sent to the players..

There are plans to make more in the future.

this one is running now so its closed.

Field Marshal Dan

Senior Moderator

EN Support | Bytro Labs

• FMD

Changed the title of the thread from “Staff & Player's Invitiational map for Chatters” to “Staff & Player's Invitational map for Chatters”.
  • :thumbup: Congratulations to Gumba and the Coalition that finished this round TODAY :thumbup:

:evil::love:8o

wow, dont even mention me.......*sniff*

“𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔, 𝖎𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖐 𝖞𝖔𝖚’𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖉 𝖊𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍.” - Tanith low, Skullduggery Pleasant Book Series.

Ahrcanne

English Senior Moderator

Supremacy 1914

S1914 - User profile (supremacy1914.nl)