Defense isn't working

• So, I have 19 infantry in a city with a fort level 1. I get attacked by 5 scout cars and 8 infantry. I lose 10 and he loses 1. How is that possible?

Thanks,

Ruff Ryder

• Pinguzard

Approved the thread.
  • Hi Ruff_Ryder

Ok, i'm going to try to explain what COULD have been the issue:

first of all:

was ur castle already built? like was it completely done or was it still building it?

Then second:

1 Scout car can take down roughly 5 INF on its own (in 1v1 Combat)

Explained:

1Car has 60HP/6Attk./12Deff. against other ground units.

1Inf has 20HP/4Attk./5Deff. against other ground units.

...In a fight, following is going to happen:

lets assume you're fighting 1Inf vs. 1 Car and the Car starts to attack:

ROUND1

The Car makes a 6HP damage, which leads to a dropdown of nearly 1/3 of the strength of 1 inf.

(Inf. Remains with 14HP/2.8Attk./3.5Deff)

while the car is taking the damage of the defensive stats from the Inf in the beginning (means -5HP):

saying, the car remains with (55HP/5.5Attck/14.7Def)

ROUND2

This time (since you're locked up in combat, the game-mechanics will make ur army Attack the opponent.

means your 14HP/2.8Attk Inf will now do -2.8 HP to the car, but receives 14.7Deff damage from the car.

--> Outcome the inf. dies and the car remains with 52.2HP/5.22Atck/13.9Def)

(nealry full HP)

So, taking bigger numbers:

5 Cars = 300HP/30ATTK/60DEF

+8 INF = 160HP/48ATTK/40DEF

--> Total 460HP/78ATTK/100DEF (OPPONENT)

Against 380HP/76ATTK/95DEF (YOU)

ROUND 1

You're right, the first Attack incoming will be blocked by HALF since u had a castle lvl1, Reducing the first 40Damage down to 20 since the Castle itself only takes 20 Hitpoints. Everything beyond the first 40 will be full Damage, meaning u already got "hit" by 58Damage, while the Opponent took -95HP (of his 460).

Result:

Opponent has: 365HP/61.9ATTK/79.3DEF

You have: (No castle anymore) and 322HP/64.4ATTK/80.5DEF

ROUND 2

--> Game mechanics makes u Attack now:

your 19inf are going to deal 64.4 Damage and receive -79.3 HP

U can go Calculate urself now, how many times your troops will last that, but they will surely loose.

INPORTANT:

Those numbers are calculated with both troops on 100% Health/Moral.

If u start with 50%Moral in to the fight and the opponent starts with let's say 70%, then this is going to explain the extreme losses. (50% Moral of the troops means 50% of its original strenght) You can find your Moral at the bottom right corner when u click on your Army. (Same as your Health)

But how to improve moral and keep track of it is a whole lot of another story.

Hope that helped.

Greez

-ninjaaah

• So, I was at abut 75% morale. Not sure if he was 100% or not. But at 19 inf * 5 * .75 would be over 70 hp of damage. He should have lost 3 inf but did not. As a matter of fact I think he only lost a single infantry in this battle.

Something ain't right.

Thanks for the detailed explanation Afroninjaaah.

Think something isn't right.