Posts by gg1965

Hi, I keep reading the posts in the hope of being able to play again.

I share all the messages from all veterans.

I can only add one thing, I ask bytro programmers to play a 500-player game and get to the end, they will realize for themselves what is not working for us veterans.

Thank you.

Surely bytro technicians will solve the problems listed in the messages.

I just wonder if you who respond to our messages played at Supremacy 1914 and if you like the game, try playing 3 or 4 games from 500 players at once.

Before the suspension of legacy mode I also played 20 games at the same time, now I can't play 3 games.

It was interesting to read all your articles.

I found it enjoyable to find players I've met in so many games on all servers.

Players who have been my allies and enemies in so many battles and who are now fighting for the same cause, a fight that unfortunately we will lose, all together.

All I have to do is say goodbye to the great generals, the instructors, the strategists who were lucky enough to play a splendid game at its most magical moment.

Today with the end of legacy mode dies "Supremacy 1914", only our names will remain to remember the good times spent online.

Thank you all.

Good morning, I'm playing Supremacy 1914 since May 2012.

Today I am in 5th place in the global ranking.

I played 586 games winning half of them, I was part of some alliances, I taught young recruits the game, I won almost all the medals, ribbons and badges.

After the Italian tournament I will leave Supremacy 1914, it is unplayable.

Needless to repeat what has already been said, playing only for graphics is not satisfactory for serious players.

Supremacy 1914 is a strategy game and such must remain, legacy mode was perfect, but I can understand that the world is changing and not always for the better.

At first Bytro organized tournaments, today it no longer does.

I play on many servers and I realized that more and more users leave games, not to mention double accounts.

Scenarios such as South America, Battle of the Balkans, battle for Western Europe, are no longer played and the others immediately abandoned, few players remain to fight against AI.