Posts by HardEight

Another note to the winning condition. If you're part of a coalition and your individual score is over 1,000, you can leave the coalition and will automatically win the round as a solo player, but this practice is typically frowned upon. I tend to not agree since if you have more than 80% of your coalition's score you did the vast majority of the work any way, but everyone has their own opinion.

For the first point I'm assuming you're referring to forced march. That increases the speed of your troops by 50% at the cost of 5% morale reduction per hour. A 50% speed increase would cut the travel time by 1/3, not 1/2. I think that may be where you are confused.

If the troop # shows a question mark that means those troops are located in a level 2 fort or higher. You won't see the # unless the fort is bombed down to a level 1 or completely destroyed. It's likely you attacked a level 3 or higher fort since you never saw the # of troops for the entire battle. You should never attack a high level fort with just infantry. You need ranged units like artillery, ships or planes to bomb it down before sending in melee units, otherwise you will get destroyed.

Stats can sometimes take weeks to update. Just have to be patient with that.

No you can't win both the solo and coalition reward... What would be the point of that? You can't simultaneously be a part of a coalition and solo...

There is nothing wrong with the mechanics, just things you didn't know about the game. Read the game manual and you will find all of this information.