Posts by mercyayo

im kinda thinking about different classes of infantry e.g. sniper and heavy gunner.

maybe a laboratory were you can "research" things and tbh this idea kinda would make the whole idea of the sniper and heavy gunner thing work a bit better.

and another thing you could research would be to make your wheels better on the car or the arty and make it go faster just things like that.

b78//+

i think we should be abled to go to province admin. and filling the 'select all provinces' and fill in another box to have it build whatever building you pick to be build in all of your provinces.

b78//+

blue bawler says: "could you guys add the ability to build bridges please and add rivers and river crossings to the game like real landscapes" and me personally i think thats a amazing idea.

me: i think we should be abled to go to province admin. and filling the 'select all provinces' and fill in another box to have it build whatever building you pick to be build in all of your provinces.

me: im kinda thinking about different classes of infantry e.g. sniper and heavy gunner.

me: maybe a laboratory were you can "research" things and tbh this idea kinda would make the whole idea of the sniper and heavy gunner thing work a bit better.

and another thing you could research would be to make your wheels better on the car or the arty and make it go faster just things like that.

well thats all for me if you need anything my gmail is in the bottom

b78//+