Posts by Mattremote

Hi Folks: How long after a round ends do one's personal stats update? I was in the winning coalition in a round that ended a few days ago but the victory nor personal stats for the round updated to my profile. How long should I wait before asking for support from Bytro? What is the proper venue for asking for that support? Thanks!!

Thanks, PLAYtoWIN. I appreciate that some situations could be the result of newbie incompetence but in this case, or at least in the first two cases, the actions were pretty obviously the work of intentional actors. The "victim" country moved its armies out of provinces as they were being attacked, accumulating most its army in an out-of-the-province allowing the two neighbors to carve up the rest without a fight. In the second case the acts were obvious as well. I was too distant from the third case to get a completely clear picture in real time so I cannot be sure. I also cannot be 100% sure that the two cheating countries were actually a single multi player but there is some evidence of that as well.

How much proof of cheating is required before action is taken?

On Day One of a game the armies of one player country were almost all moved to a single province, allowing two neighbors to divide up the country except for that single province. The player of the dismembered country went inactive ASAP - never built anything. Does it matter if a multi account was used or if a friend agreed to play the "victim" country for the few minutes required to give someone a huge advantage on Day One?

In another example, in the same game and in generally in the same region, another player country moved most of its army offshore on Day One and made crazy attacks on islands, actually taking one and bleeding out on the next. Of course, the home country was left mostly open for easy taking by neighbors (interestingly in a coalition with the attackers in the first example).

And just a little farther North, a member of the same coalition was able to crush a neighbor who mysteriously left their capitol and border provinces open to invasion.

The first instance was reported in detail, with a follow-up including yet more detail.

Can something be done? Should something be done?