Posts by Warriorgu

After about a couple of years without having played S1914, I have finally returned again, and Im already in 5 games, two of which are historical 1910 start. The other two are regular Europe maps, and what I noticed, was that when I messaged people asking if we could trade, almost none of them replied. Or, when I would try to coordinate with my allies, they just didnt reciprocate and did their own thing. This meant that even if I did things correctly, my allies would drag me down. Also, since I could not often get trade deals, I couldn't cover the resources I was in a deficit without using stock market, which can get expensive quickly, and burns through cash.

Are the only decent rounds with decent players the ones you have to pay goldmarks to enter? Where do the pros of this game even play? (Not saying that Im a pro, but I would say I am average or above average).

What is the most embarassing loss you have ever witnessed by a team,whether its yours or your opponents,in any ball sport (like football)? I mean,like,a really retarded loss. I will give an example.

So here at my school,we have interclass football tournament (and handball,for the girls. Football tournament was for boys) tournament every year,for each grade. There are 3 classes in my grade,8A,8B,and 8C (My class). The first match was between 8A and 8B,and 8A won by 5-2. The next was between 8C and 8A,and 8A won again,by 4-2. This meant that 8A was leading in terms of score,and 8C was second,and 8B dead last. THis meant that if 8C even got a tie over 8B,then 8C would go to the final match with 8A. My class fully expected 8C to win. But did it?

8C lost by 5-0. 3 of those goals were Own goals. Another was shot from the far away,when the keeper was shouting at his teammates. The most retarded one was a free kick. The opponent player was shooting diagonally to the right of the goal,but my teammates made a wall diagonally to the left. And just when they realised that they were facing the wrong direction,the opponent player shot the ball and scored a goal,while the goalkeeper was distracted shouting at my teammates. Also,when the fifth goal went in,two of the best players in the team left the school out of anger,declaring that the match was lost.

Also,I want to mention that we were actually having a futsal tournament,which is slightly different from actual football. The biggest difference is that there are 6 players on each team playing at a time,instead of 11. This meant that 2 players leaving made a larger difference than if there were 11 players.

I do not think that any of us are blaming you or the moderators. Rather,I think the others blame the devs themselves.

Well the count is just some small indication if ou lose a battleship you also lost a 1000 units a tank brigade also a 1000 units while in reality tank brigades would be smaller then infantry brigades etc.

Well,I do think that different units should count differently. For example,1 Infantry unit or 1 Cavalry would represent 10000 troops,while mechanised troops should count as 1000 troops (Including the crew operating them and the soldiers protecting them).

Island countries have their advantages for resources because you can build harbors (+25%) in Iron, Wood and OIL which most other countries can only do on Fish and Grain resources, but need early expansion and Navy starting with Island country cruisers are more important than ARTY... then later in map Planes make the difference

In 31p map,Britain and Norway are the only countries which can build harbours in all 10 starting provinces. Ottoman,Greece,Italy have about 9 potential harbours. Countries such as Sweden,Finland,South USA,Morocco,etc,also have large numbers of potential harbours.

I simply do not get why,say,1 infantry unit represents 1000 soldiers instead of 10000. In my opinion,1 unit should represent 10000 soldiers.

Why,you ask? Well,its because,in 31p map,for example,you start out with 10 provinces. You get 10 units per province,or 10000 soldiers. 10x10000=100000. This does not make sense. Most countries at the time had much bigger armies than 100K. Lets take Germany for an example. It would be ridiculous to have Germany start out with 100k troops,when the number should be closer to One Million. Making each 1 unit represent 10000 troops remedies this. Why would major powers like Germany,France,Britain,Russia,etc,have only 100K troops? That does not make sense.

(I apologise if this belongs to the 'Missing Features' section,but this post is more about changing a feature,than adding a new one,so I thought it would be fine to post this in 'General Discussions'. Please move this if this belongs in 'Missing Features'.)

In this moment, I would be securing an important diplomatic relationship with an ally, but I can't because I can't give him 5.000 oil units for that action and, in that way, trying to give him assurances and receive loyalty from him.

Neutral trade removal has all the potential to damage S1914 beyond fixing.

Its not only 'neutral' trade removal. It is Majority trade removal. I mean,you cannot even trade with nations who you have Share Map with. They are arguably your allies and not neutral.

Title. Is it allowed to have Swastika or otherwise Nazi flags for your country,or is it banned? Are Swastikas banned? Im asking this because I wanted to roleplay a bit with Sweden so I adopted a fascist flag for Sweden with Swastika,and something Messaged me and said I should change my flag or the game would ban me. So I changed it to a fascist one without a Swastika.

Can the resource trading restriction be reverted as well? I do not see the use for it; Even if an arguement for unit trading not being realistic can be made,it makes no sense realistically and practically to restrict resource trading to coalitions. Neutral countries trade all the time,and so do countries that dislike each other. It,as others have also mentioned,completely damaged diplomacy.

Please,revert resource trading restriction.