Posts by hagisuyw

I believe that your game has great potential, but I think there is room for improvement. While some of your long-time players may enjoy the lengthier games or game modes, many newer players (including myself) would prefer shorter games, such as the Swift Strike mode that you offer.

However, I have been trying to find a Swift Strike game for the past three days and have not been able to locate one. Although I can see a list of Swift they are all finished, and there are no new games listed. I am not sure why they are still displayed if they have already ended.

Could you please let me know when the next Swift Strikes will be available or if there is a list somewhere indicating when these game modes are available?

Additionally, I think that introducing shorter game modes may be beneficial in attracting and retaining new players. It may also help to have an even shorter game mode, such as a 1-day mode or a "Beginners" mode with small rewards, to give players with less patience a chance to try the game out before committing to longer games. DGB