Posts by KenMagee

I love the game when it's played properly. But now, for the 2nd time, I have come across a player with no limits on the amount of GM he will spend. It's Day 50 and he declared war on all 9 players still in the game. He builds a railway and 4 railguns in the space of a minute, anywhere he is threatened in his territory. I reckon that is $50 USD a time at least. If you send 4 bombers he creates 4 fighters instantly. You send 4 cruisers and he creates 4 battleships. None of which lose any morale. Does anyone have a thought as to how to fight against him as he has ruined what was a great game, with 3 coalitions all building up to fight each other fairly. 5 of us are under attack and losing 40,000 to his 1 each time.

cubes 2048

By the way we have tried to ask him to tone it down, but his arrogant response is not respectful. So we can't negotiate.

It is a difference between a rich player and poor player. Maybe he is really smart and build his own strategy to become unrivalled player. For this player, I often stay away.