Posts by NAPP1998

My dear friend, if you like sleep too much. This is game is not for you.

Literally there are times when you have to sleep at 2am and wake at 6am just to kill some players than other way will be impossible; or you can study the time when he is disconected to attack in that exact time.

IS THERE ANY WEB SIMULATOR FOR THIS GAME?

I THINK WILL BE GREAT IF WE HAD A FIGHT SIMULATOR IN ORDER TO KNOW IF YOU CAN WIN A BATTLE OR NOT.
    MANY GAMES HAVE SOMETHING LIKE THIS IN ORDER TO BALANCE THE EXPIERIENCE OF VETERAN PLAYERS WITHT HE NEW PLAYERS.

IF SOMETHING LIKE THIS EXIST PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

I think all ones already said the obvious.
    I will add that all builds add morale, excep airport and barrracks and workshop,. The cheapest is the Fort, in level 5 give as 25%of Moral. Also some units as tanks give ponits of morale in a province, and the morale of aprovince increase if the neightbor has better morale than his own.

The best way is maintein the resources positive, build forts, factories and rails.

Hello,

I feel is good strategy to play safe, mantein the moral and gain points. I think is all ok.

My strategy is more agressive and focus in take all tha advantage in early game. Perfect for maps of 50 players.

1) Try to do 3 or more workshop level 2 and do many armored car as you can. Also some barraks to increase recruitment.
    2) Move your troops to take IA and afk players.
    3) Mantein this way of spam armored car and do workshops, when you have 40 cars. aprox day 10th. 40 armored cars are aprox same impact points as 11 heavy tanks and same attack as 5 heavy tanks. So you will be unstoppable until day 18th wiht other players produce tanks, artillery and more cars.

4) At this moment you will be in top5 of the map with about 80 provinces or more; and you will have at least 6 or factories in level 3 and 4 factories in level 4
    5) You will do a lot of factories always near of your next enemy, to don't lose time in movement.

To mantein this strategy you need buy a lot of metal and oil. You will have an economy depend on coal. That means negative production and buying coal constantly to not get the debuff of shortage. So you save all the oil for production, also sell wheat and fish only if you can produce a lot of it. this in order of buy metal and wood for the factories and production of army.