Posts by Mofou1

I don t really mind them since they keep the game free and updated, Tbh I don t really get that often GM Whales in my matches maybe 1 per 10 matches and usually they don t really know how to use the gm advantage to thier full strenght also every 1k gold you use they need to use 10k to beat you if you are in a defensive position so with free gold you get from daily ads you can defend really easy against this whales or atleast have an equal chance also you need some game knowledge to do that and by that I mean know how to scout and know how to make the perfect scenario to counter your whale enemy.

Hello, fellow commanders of Supremacy1914!

I find myself in a rather peculiar situation. I recently joined the ranks of the Frontline pioneers, excited to be part of the beta build testing for our beloved game. However, despite my participation, I seem to be lacking crucial information about the new features that await us. Can someone shed some light on this?

Allow me to clarify: I'm thrilled to be part of the beta build, but unfortunately, I'm not well-informed about the specific new features we are testing. It's like being part of an amazing secret club, but not knowing what the secret is! So, my fellow commanders, could you kindly help me bridge this knowledge gap?

I understand the significance of the Frontline pioneer role and the responsibility it entails. Yet, when it comes to discovering the exciting new features, I feel a bit clueless. How can I be an effective tester and provide valuable feedback if I don't even know what to look for?

If any of you who are more knowledgeable could spare a moment to enlighten me, I would be immensely grateful. Could you please share the details of the new features being tested in the beta build? Whether it's enhancements to gameplay mechanics, improvements in visuals, or innovative strategic options, I'm eager to gain a better understanding.

I apologize for my ignorance on this matter, and I sincerely hope you can help me navigate this situation. Together, let's make the most of our beta testing experience and ensure that we contribute meaningfully to the development of Supremacy1914.

Thank you for your time and assistance!

Yours sincerely,Mofou!

Well simple as that sometimes when i'm in a match with a lot of coalitions is hard to keep track of who is allied with who seems like a easy to do function.

Just add a color specific to the coalition and the coalition name and a slider to settings to be able to turn off and on this thing like the political map or relation map.

Thank you for your time reading this guys wish you all the best.

You Prove my point , Game has a market gap!
    To attract and retain more players/customers, the company needs to launch a Game life balance mode.
    Most people with available revenue to spend have Jobs and family.
    It would be a good investment for Bytro.

How often do you check your matches? I do check it every 1-2 hours for 10-15 minutes how do people don't have time for family or other stuff in their life, ofc except job at job you can t really play this game unless you have a job that let you check it time to time also if you are in like 10 matches is not Bytro mistake you don t have time for all. (talking about x1) (x4 is just a mode for people with too much time)

Usually I Sleep 9 hours without to worry cuz I secure my country before I go to sleep You know the drill some forts here some forts there art on auto-fire mode, armored cars in forts. Even if the enemy attack me will still take time to get to me and also the fight is 1 hour per attack and I know he might take atleast 3 attacks to break my fort.

*QOL for land units*

I don't know for sure if this function is already in the game, but it is worth proposing that when you attack an enemy from several directions (several streets) to have a defense penalty and when you encircle a city (that is, you conquer all the cities around him becoming isolated) that all the troops inside him to lose their morale very quickly or to surrender within 24 hours. being like a bunch of players, when they lose, they send all the troops to one city, make a big fort and then leave the game, and this is a bit annoying.

*New naval unit*

Before we start with this, I would like to talk about a change that should be made, which is that players can send any land unit only by boarding at a port, which is not too gamebreaking, since a port is already valid from day 2

this unit will be a speedboat type, it can be built in a level 2 workshop on the sea coast and should help any land unit to move 50% faster on the sea and have a capacity of 10 light units

if we want to transport tank-type units or heavy units in general, we have to use a convoy, which is already the method we currently use to transport, so therefore it will be transported slower than the units that can use speedboats

If we are still at this point, I would also like to introduce the blockade of the port, which is an operation that light cruiser and battleship, can do this operation with the effect of:

Disable the targeted port (so no ground unit can cross the sea until it gets rid of the ships blocking the port laso the bonuses from the port are disabled so no 25% more production from it) the only ways would be other ships planes but also ranged units such as artillery and railgun.

Here I would still like a huge buff to the railgun so that this new concept to fit better, by that I mean to give it 40 dmg vs land and naval units since it is already quite expensive to maintain one needing railways to move, I would prefer the artillery to be the basis for the light cruisers that block the port and the railgun to be an essential weapon in the fight with battleships, I know that the bomber is also a good weapon but it is already used for several things and it would be the time for the railgun to be the best weapon at something, not just the shadow of the artillery and the bomber.

And a short note that I think it's better for ships to use 20 fish instead of 20 grain for maintenance.

*New air unit*

In the first world war, gas was used in chemical warfare.

So I came up with an idea of a plane with a level 1 factory.

The plane is really weak, the only strong weapon of his is that he releases gas on cities or troops

the effects of gas are the following

the effect will be for 2 hours on stationing troops the only way to break the effect is to move the troop 10km away from the spot that plane attacked them.

the effects on troops are

1 Dmg (per 30min)

and -5% morale per use

and some reduced movement speed.

the effects on cities

-10% morale

and some defense penalty for the troops inside it

This plane will have also a special power that being "kamikaze" you will have a special atack that will destroy the plane in some troops or city and deal 15dmg to troops of any kind (land air naval) and 10 dmg to cities. If that looks too op I want to remind you that this plane will have low def stats so will be easly to be put down form another air unit like only 1 or 2 baloons (This might even increase popularity of baloons)

I love the strategy you created sounds interesting and I'm sure I'll try it in my next match, thanks for sharing with us

Hello I have little experience in this game but from my few matches this is what I saw works for me:

Fortify early against players even forts level 1 are nice choose 2-3 cities to focus mass production in them if your country get bigger more cities are added to the development list and 2 early baloons to scout early agression towards you.

What troops I feel worth spamming:

artilery mostly then if I see my enemy have fighters I build defending Fighters and if the enemy have impressive amount of art I go for bombers, about other units i feel the submarine is a nice unit if you know your enemy have a strong navy ( ik some might say bombers are better to deal with navy but I feel like submarines are more cost efficient than bombers. all the other troops seem quite not worth the time.

What do you think about my strategy? and also what is your favorite strategy?