Posts by NORTHENER

Just finished a game, in coalition. the shattered America. I had 237 provinces, built 622 buildings (!), had an average morale of 92%. At least 148 of them were railroads. My economic production was over a million. So after all that building, I have 632 points. I even moved my Capitol to a central location. My other team players had 208 provinces/623 points and other with 95 provinces/274 points. There are 702 provinces, so we took 77% of the whole game and built like crazy.

We were barely able to get to the 1500 points. It seems like too much to ask. It was easier before, as I have been able to win solo, but there is no way I could possibly get 1000 points by myself. Is anybody else noticing a change thus?

Why do submarines lose to naval troop transport ships? How do armies shoot at a submarine. In the real world, a sub would launch a torpedo and that transport ship would be done. I should not have to spend money and resources to build a sub that can't even sink an unarmed boat.

You can see them, look for the timer when it takes it's next shot. Like all the timed shooters, the timer shows up (hardly noticeable), but it is there. when you see the timer running, and you can't see what is shooting--that is your railgun. I have sent bombers to take them out--the other player did not know what hit him.