Posts by Chibo7DZ

I understand your point but i wont to add meaning to level soo players will grind to level up more it's good to keep it simple i know but we need some grind aspect to the game to keep people coming back

I think it's huge topic first of all generals and leaders played big roll in WWI so adding them going to be an interesting experience over all

Now let's speak about how it's going to be applicable

You're playing id with every level up you get points to improve your character and there's two way to develop it either going to be general ( improve army extra ... )

Or leader ( improve building...)

And you have to place it somewhere to get the benefits leader on provence and general on army we could entertain the idea of them being captured or killed

I'm open to any idea or adjustments

Thx

I have no idea about your problem but my friend had a problem with no ads he found out that he have AdBlock on his phone try to desectivite it

As You can understand from the title the rewards of ending a map is like nothing compared to that reward for watching ads is laughable soo make player less competitive and they are more likely to go AFK

That is my first time posting here... I'm sorry for any mistake 🙏