Posts by Luperco

Hi all,

I like to write articles about the game on the game's journal. I have the premium account and have some problems with the images.

First of all, cannot choose anymore the pre-built images like I could in the mobile app. Both the buttons Upload (with the photocamera icon) and the "Select image" button open Explorer to select a file.

Furthermore when I choose a my image from disk, it is reduced to a small square and dont' get the size of the article like the pre-build ones.

Here there is an example:

while a computer generated image take the full size:

In which format should I upload the image to have them full size, if possibile?

And how to get the possibility to choose a pre built image as in mobile app?

Thanks.

Hi,

if I have two troops on an enemy territory, if with one troop I conquer the territory, I expect the other troop to gain the speed of friendly territory. But this doesn't happen. I need to reissue the move order to see changes in the destination time.

Similarly if a troop is disembarking in an enemy territory, to conquer it with another troop, doesn't change to disembarking time. In this case I didn't find any workaround.

Thanks

Hi,

not sure when it started, but in my actual game (gameID=8346282), in the journal, every riots are suppressed by local garrison. But it is not true. They pass to other countries but there is no mention about it in the journal.

I've tried many time with army arriving from different direction but synchronised to arrive at the same minute with the delay function and always merge. In any case, even if not merge but are in the range of 3/4 kilometres from the objective, they fight as they are one army.

But it maybe a coincidence. I had played few games.