Posts by Visheshah

Ah ok sorry, all I can think is that it may be his first game in which case they get a mobilization boost over the first week of gameplay that gradually levels out. Same for resource production.

Cheers

That makes alot of sense, but I didn't think recruitment was sped up that much if at all, especially considering we started with 100 troops.

First, an attacker can't attack 10 stacks, per se, at the same time. They can target one stack and then any defensive stacks within 5km of the target will share the incoming damage and contribute to the defensive damage. In your example, assuming there are 9 defenders within 5km of target, all 10 stacks would receive 300/10=30 dmg the first round.

For attacking, yes, you want to attack with full damage stacks. For defending it doesn't matter except for what was explained above for how units may be lost in different sized stacks.

I had an army that got obliterated while attacking, since each attack is treated differently in a flower, so how would flowers work?? The damage isn't split because each attack of each stack is treated differently, and the defensive damage is applied to each stack.

Can you keep me updated on this thread, not an admin, but this is quite concerning for me, and I might stop playing the game because of this, because I pay around 100 euros for 250,000 goldmarks, compared to your friend getting 484,000 goldmarks for 10 euros?!? This is exactly why Cash Cows exist, I used to think it was ridiculous to spend 100 euros on this game, but if you're paying less than 10 euros to max your army out, then I could understand their intentions. Also, why doesn't Bytro just balance it to 100 euros or some standard price for everyone, that way, even they make more money.

You get the goldmarks, althought its usually very subtle. I open these and get my goldmarks.

First, an attacker can't attack 10 stacks, per se, at the same time. They can target one stack and then any defensive stacks within 5km of the target will share the incoming damage and contribute to the defensive damage. In your example, assuming there are 9 defenders within 5km of target, all 10 stacks would receive 300/10=30 dmg the first round.

For attacking, yes, you want to attack with full damage stacks. For defending it doesn't matter except for what was explained above for how units may be lost in different sized stacks.

Ohh, that makes alot of sense. So damage will be higher for you, since the damage can be split at the same time, didn't account for that.

The loans scenario being abused is something that can happen, but I think that loans to this World Bank thing would add a whole new level to the game, as players would choose between building harbours or railways in provinces, compared to taking interest from the World Bank, and could give players something to do with their coins, rather than them just hoarding them. Furthermore, the abuse can be controlled, since the world bank would only give loans upto a certain amount, so that would fix that exploit. For multis, it's easy to exploit regardless through multiple trades, unless there are player reports, and there's no real way to contain multis without reporting to the admins regardless.

the damage is what I was paying for. What it amounted to was I paid for the damage twice. I know I wasn't attacked in between the payments

I'm assuming that you made have been fired upon using Light cruisers, battleships, or artillery when you sped up the railway without noticing, because this type of glitch usually doesn't happen, but if it does, probably should message the admins, but I don't see a small railway speed up glitch being taken too seriously by the admins, unless this has happened repeatedly with proof, and has happened to others.

Understood the calculations somewhat, but in general, if I had an army of 10 heavy tanks (A1), with HP 2600 total, and a damage of 45 each, so 450 total. And I don't think there is a debuff for army size here, but let's just say there is, and reduce the damage down to 300. Then if it goes against 10 armies of 1 heavy tank each, (B1, B2, ....) Then army, with 260 HP, gets demolished right, because they only deal 45 damage to the main army, but A1 deals 300 damage, instantly destroying the B armies, right?

I've seen this as for example, when attacking Scotland, I had an army of 78, with an HP of 1029.6, and it went against an army of 10, with an HP of 132. My army only lost 2 troops, with the 76 remaining troops sitting at an HP of 993.5 (An HP loss of 36.1), whereas the other army lost 7 troops, sitting at an HP of 31.3 (HP loss of 100.7), so it would be better to attack with larger armies right, because with my larger army, I am losing alot less troops and HP?

Alright thanks, multi-accounting happened in my game, but the two accounts that were doing so got taken out pretty quickly since it was a tutorial map. Will use this thread for future references. Cheers.

Not an admin, but I think these are for the support center. Your railway glitch probably happened because someone attacked your railway destroying its HP during production meaning that it is an unfinished building. Also, for the oil, that's probably a mistake by you, or somewhere you might have spent the oil without realizing. Like an armored car perhaps, or used by your territory in the amount of time you took to check.