Posts by Stefan

I am a regular player of this game, but the recent developments have made the game run slowly on my computer, and also has introduced lags and glitches, something I am not a fan of.

I wish to switch back to the old (legacy) version of the game, which evidently had less glitches and was more balanced and without lags as shown in various video recordings of the game available on the internet.

However, I am not an old player of this game (started playing on 1/1/19), and hence do not have any access to legacy mode.

I would be really happy if you can somehow send me a link or make a button available on my end of the game to give me an option to play the legacy mode. It would really be a very great help to me.

I play this game regularly and always want to come back to the game at the end of the day. But because of lags and glitches, my experience is hampered. Obviously, such things take me away from the game and make me repulsive to even try to login and play this game everyday.

Again, I sincerely do hope you can somehow make legacy mode available to me. Something that I will be really thankful to you for.

b78//+b78//+b78//+

In the Mobile version of the game shop, HC for 1 month (31 days) is sold at 480 INR. But in PC version of the shop for 25 days is sold at 250 INR. This is a major discrepancy in prices, and I feel that this must be eliminated, as this doesn't give proper value to the Buyer. BTW 480 INR is a big deal for me. So my request to Bytro is that please equalise the prices in both your shops. I have to stick with Mobile version for payments because I do not have credit card of my own and pay money through my phone bill on Google play.

Hi everyone. Does anybody know if "invite a friend this round" feature is broken for this game? I try to push the button but nothing happened. I have tried it from the Diplomacy section and also from the Daily European when there is a Coup d'état. Is it a Bug or is it that I am doing something wrong?

b78//+