Posts by Druids Lair

I think your game has a solid foundation. However, I don't want to have to get online to play a war game especially one that has time restraints or requires for anyone to pay more money outside of initial game purchase. Not because I don't have the money but because that ruins games and makes them pay to win. I've said this before, and I request you take the same concepts and produce an Empire Deluxe version of your game that can include a pause or play as you wish not a must play now because your Harbor produces in 2 days. Time restraints and pay to win in games produced today is just horrible and getting worse.

Vote: Who would like to see an offline version they could buy one time and play at their leisure.?

I would like to see some changes.

1. Extend the flight distance for planes.

2. Add Aircraft carriers to assist sea battles and sea to shore attacks.

3. Make an outright buyable version so people can play against AI only or with people within their own household.

4. Possible find a way to make an Empire Deluxe, Axis & Allies or WW versions.

5. Air troop transport or forcing ship troop transport might be good as well.

6. Maybe make people pay for server access for the pay to play people. Even like myself would consider paying to play against a growing AI. If the price is reasonable and fair. You could charge for game versions as well. Similar to RPG's.

I don't want to hurt your profits as a company. I'd just like to see fairness and the ability to get the same game play to everyone who might enjoy this game. I'm going to stop here before I get political. I hate politics!

I'm not one of the cousins. However, I would like to see this resolved. They should have the ability to choose to play their own game. I don't play well with other so I wish I could play a game on my own. I like the general demographics of the game but would like to see 3 changes. 1. Add Air craft carriers. 2. Expand the flight distance for planes and possible add paratrooper transport. 3. Have the ability to buy the game outright if only playing AI , Family or with special friend invites.

I suppose ultimately what I'd like to see is an out right buyable version with some added options kind of a Empire Deluxe, Axis & Allies versions. This about it.