Posts by Simon911

also guys you should look into dominion. Right now if just someone attack you (other player) and then become PC you dont have any option how to end a war .(in my game on day 3 just player sitting next to me send everything on me a went afk )

And the problem starts. you start to become more and more hated from other AI all start giving you embargo at first and then as you are not able to end war, new wars came. I playing just now a dominion round and from day 8 +- i have till now day 32 nonstop 5+ wars even if i end 1 war some pc declare war to me in few hours.

This is really not funny or enjoyable. You can be good as you want if you have no option to end a war and have 5 wars for 3 weeks and send more then 1/2 of army to protect a borders with pc which have only starting cities every single not good player can outplay you as you just dont have resources for fighting.

Hi guys,

I think to have so aggresive AI in dominion its bad decission. There is no option how you can have a peace with elite AI.

I started to play dominion and then other player declare war and go imidiately afk. So i have war with him from day 3. Now i have day 35 and still i cannot have a peace with this PC. Because of this war other PC around start declaring war to me and far as this is dominion there is no chance to end a war with them.

So in dominion there should be implemented some setting when elite AI have only starting possition of other players they should go and accept peace right away and not to wait additional few weeks.

This approach as it is right now just ruin a game as it is not possible to be even with other guys which have more luck and dont have so agressive AI next to them.

Simon