Posts by kciryew14

Legacy will not be reimplemented as the reason behind its removal was that it runs seperately from the standard mode and eats up too much ressources regarding maintenance. We can however adjust the standard client in order to better reflect the look of legacy if legacy fans provide us with conrete points that we can work on in order to make it happen.
    Thanks for pointing out the border issues.

scrap the standard mode since it's unplayable, and restore the legacy mode as the standard mode (which it originally was) and hire some game designers who know what they are doing. The game is conceptually great, it's the interface that needs a lot of work. This way maintenance is simplified, without the problems of trying to implement an inferior product. The problem driving me out is the continuous scrolling of the map, those stupid cards marking our units, and blocking visibility on the map. Find out who likes the new mode and why. Don't try to reinvent the wheel when you have a perfectly good one, if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Without the legacy mode, the game is unplayable, I don't see any improvements in the new mode worth the problems it has. Abandon the new version, and bring back the legacy version, try again on improvements. I'll have to abandon this game without the legacy mode.