Posts by Count Rousseau

I started to play supremacy 1914 again after a while, but now the came changed so much diplomacy and working in teams wise, that it really defeats the whole idea of diplomacy and team play.

E.g.

* I can't trade units to support or ask for support from my allies.

* I can't give others right of way, or ally them, if I or they are in a coalition (union), that now seems to be reserved for players in unions within the same union. So now unions can't work together, and you can't work together with non union players.

There should be no limits to diplomacy at all! This is a team game, and like real countries, there are no limits to what countries can propose diplomacy wise, which should include resource, unit, territory, trades at the very least, unrestricted.

Why then do you impose so many restrictions, on the trade/diplomacy features?

Probably because those players who play by themselves, and don't use diplomacy and were bitching about people working together against them. Well that is the whole point of this game, is it not?

Also the combat seems to be broken, or off.

Some examples:

fighting 22 inf against 4 inf in a lev 1 fort. 4 hrs later, my units are down to 13, and he has not had a single loss yet. had to bomb his arse with a aircraft to make a dent. my morale is 83, his is 63.

fighting 18 inf against 1 inf, no fort. 2 hrs later still no change.... That fight should have been over in 1 hr max.

This game is now really unplayable. Sorry, won't bother with it anymore.