Posts by robertjordan7

Remember that you can produce 5 cavs from a single province per day.

how?

I believe upgrading your Workshop and Factory increase production speed for all units besides infantry:

There is also a benefit for partially built factories.

For cavalry and armored cars specifically:

Level 1 Workshop: 2 Days

Level 2 Workshop: 1 Day

Level 1 Factory: 1 Day

Level 1.25 Factory: 19 Hours 12 Minutes

Level 1.5 Factory: ?

Level 1.75 Factory: ?

Level 2 Factory: 12 Hours

Level 2.25 Factory: ?

Level 2.5 Factory: ?

Level 2.75 Factory: 8 Hours 40 Minutes

Level 3 Factory: 8 Hours

Level 3.25 Factory: 7 Hours 20 Minutes

Level 3.5 Factory: ?

Level 3.75 Factory: ?

Level 4 Factory: 6 hours

There are 16 total health on a factory. Each quarter level AKA 12 hours of building speeds up unit production.

So at best each province can produce 4 cavalry per day. Someone else feel free to fill in the gaps. That all I can remember off the top of my head and checking my active game.

He did explain everything in the post above your reply. Whatelse should he explain?

I'm still a little lost and believe some prior knowledge is required to understand the explanation and was not included.

Flower which I understand was patched and is currently broken was splitting up one army into as many groups of 1 as possible by sending groups of 1 away different directions and immediately delaying their movement so they only moved a few seconds before stopping. I understand this worked because a single troop dealt more damage and took less damage than 1/10 of a stack of 10 troops.

Golden Buddah said that a fort covers a 3 km radius while splash damage covers a 5 km radius. However, I do not see how the radius mechanic is relevant to increase defense via his bastion method. He also said "And as you have deducted... Bastion Def allow you to poor units into defended town without risk of attacking enemy units besieging it."

First, I don't see how we would be able to deduct that from the information given. Second, exactly how is this relevant for for multiplying our defense? Does it just mean I should send defensive reinforcements to a city after someone else attacks it and a fight is still active?

His picture shows sending defensive troops from all directions into an attacked town. Is sending 6 armies of 10 from different directions any different from sending 1 army of 60 from one direction? Is it any different from having 60 additional troops in the fortress to start in a single stack? What mechanic is bastion defense taking advantage of? Is it just using size and damage factors to increase unit's combat efficiency? Size Factors What specific numbers give an effective bastion defense? If I had 500 infantry, should I put 100 into the fort and send the remaining 400 in 80 groups of 5 back to the fort after the battle starts? Or is it just as effective to send them back to the fort in 40 groups of 10 or 4 groups of 100? Or should I start with 200/500 or 300/500 of those infantry in the for before the battle starts?