Posts by AngrySaxon

Relatively new player looking to join an active alliance that has at least some veteran players of the game. Major plus for me if you are on Discord.

Looking over this ..... this reads like a personals ad!

Anyways .... I am on a lot, enjoy the game, and am eager to learn and play as part of a team.

Greetings CapnBlaze,

My name is AngrySaxon and I am the leader of Gents Club [GNTS] we are thirty members strong and growing, we are of different ranks and play styles, each located through many different time zones, all participating in various matches. We actively seek to play together on the same server where possible where different time zones has a serious advantage. We also have a dedicated Discord channel.

We are a small Alliance but punch above our weight when working together.

If this is the sort of Alliance you are seeking then send me a PM for an invite.

You can also PM our Executive Officer Donovini

Stay safe o7

AngrySaxon

Leader of Gents Club [GNTS]

Greetings AhmedMahmoud01,

Hastings TNT is bang on the money, My Alliance Gents Club [GNTS] was founded back on 21st March this year, and we have gone from three players on day one, to now capping thirty. I know thats not a particularly a large Alliance and there are some huge ones out there, but what I can say is we are all active, all running multiple games at once, some with Alliance members and some not. I generally play four games, three are with Alliance members and then one on my own, this one is generally used to recruit new members. Most new recruits to the Alliance come from messaging in game, theses new recruits may be in that server coalition and have decided to join the Alliance or even in alot of cases were actually our enemy in a game then join, after the match.

Starting a recruitment thread on this forum also brings in recruits, new and old vets alike. I think though being active is key, willing to help players in game and then showing them what your Alliance is all about.

Discord as Hastings TNT has already mentioned is the glue that keeps the Alliance together, because its where you just chat and hangout, play other games even, but also thats where we communicate as a group share ideas, battle plans for upcoming offensives, for example our Alliance we setup chat rooms that we call "War Rooms", these war rooms are for those in a particular match, its a locked room and its where we post screen grabs of the currnet match and decide on a joint offensive for that game.

As our Allianace is growing I have noticed S1914 Veterens are now wanting to join, this is huge for us, because they are then passing on their knowledge on to the new members which helps make our Alliance even stronger.

But to sum up as I tend to ramble on, being active in game, on the forum and Discord is key, I never thought Gents Club would grow as fast as has, but it does take effort. We know have players from most time zones, which means our Alliance pretty much never sleeps, which keeps the Alliance feeling that its alive, current and ultimately helps reduce players from leaving, as no one wants to be part of a Alliance thats not active.

Hope this helps, stay safe o7

Regards

AngrySaxon

Leader of Gents Club [GNTS]

Welcome aboard Wit Baas, come join us on our Discord chat, we are running games all the time.

I will email you in-game the Discord details, hope to see you there.

Stay safe o7

AngrySaxon