Posts by scotchman

I've always been a big fan of cavalry over armored cars. For one, they don't use precious iron and oil that you need for your artillery or navy, and two, they're great for offense. And we already have something that's great for defense, forts! So with all this being said, how come they're so unpopular? I see maybe 1-10 countries I play with/against use armored cars instead of cavalry. Personally I love them, I keep building them all game long so long as I have the grain to support the barracks.

I just started having this issue where I'll have queued units/buildings but once enough resources are available they just sit there in the queue and don't start production. Anyone else having this issue? Is there any sort of fix for it or something in the works?

Anyone else having this problem? I keep getting bad gateway errors when trying to load Supremacy 1914 on desktop. I keep refreshing and eventually get in but it takes forever and its a pain in the ass.

You know how when your artillery attacks a city and troops leave after they attack, the artillery targets the troops leaving? Its bloody annoying, they should keep attacking the city so you can take out the fort. It sucks having to keep on checking every time they attack to make sure it targets the city. Is there any way this can be fixed?

i think this is a great idea if someone creates a game they should have an option for what speed they want a game to be such as 1x 2x 4x 6x 10x and in response to canawolf if you dont want to join one of these games you dont have to i also think there should be consideration of there being more games by supremacy that are more then 1x the whole time ive been playing theres not been a 10x map and theres only been one 6x i also would love to see the europe map or middle east map brought back.

Or even higher than 10x, it would be dope if there was a game mode that you could finish in the span of 3-4 hours.

Can we have hotkeys in the game? Or, if there are please someone let me know. Such as 'M' for "Move" or 'A' for "attack" etc etc. I don't think that should be too hard to set up.