Posts by 24nick8

Absolutely! There HAS to be a limit for GM usage!!! Even worse, when someone just destroys all you buildings. Of course, Bytro is happy, when one player destroys with GM and the other one rebuilds with GM. But then playing doersn't make sense any more.

Actually, one player is using this "feature" to threaten me. He said: "You are better then me, but giving up is not an option for me. I have 1,4 Mio GM. So either we make peace and work together against the rest or I will build 20 bombers an destroy all your factories and airbases."

It is important, that Bytro earns money, that the game can be operated. But it does not make any sense that it is possible for a single player, even wiith no skills and no friends, to win against everyone 100% sure and in a few minutes just by using money! In a STRATEGY game, where rounds can take month to build up.

Additionally, why is there a possibillity to build with GM (i.e. to pay for buildings) when others can pay for destroying those buildings!? That is money against money... Destructive GM usage should be restricted even more!