Posts by PACCBET

The problem has been resolved. The game does not work only in Google. I went through another browser and no error occurred

Entering absolutely any match I get this error

NOTE :::: logging into Supremasi 1914 via Steam this error NO

But I want to play Supremacy 1 The Great War, and unfortunately she is not yet in the incentive

For several days now I have been unable to play Supremasi 1 and Supremasi 1914. This loading screen is to blame. The game is loading, but instead of the map, I see a loading screen. And so everywhere, in any match. I don't know what to do anymore. Did you get the same error? How did you solve it?

Hello. I think this is done as a balance. When all your provinces have high morale, you don't need draftees. Why? Because if your morale is high, you can quickly produce units, build buildings and have a developed industry in the provinces. With such an abundance, conscripts are simply not needed.

When morale is low in your provinces, the opposite happens. You do not have the ability to produce high-quality units quickly or do not have the ability to produce anything in the province. Conscripts come to solve this problem. They defend your regions, here the stake is placed on the massive nature of the defense.

I think the developers' decision is quite adequate and logical.

:!:Hello server:!:

I don't know about you, but I have been waiting for a very long time for the moment when I will see the finished RP server for this game. I waited, waited, waited, but still could not see this RP server. Then I decided: why not create an RP myself? I gathered my friends and together with them founded a server in Discord. This server will become our RP project

The RP project itself is not yet ready. There is a lot to work on and a lot of work to be done. But why am I calling you if the server itself is not ready yet? It's simple: I want to know your opinion, I want to listen to your advice, and most importantly, I want to know how you want to see the future RP match.

Anyone can suggest one or another item in the rules. Anyone can say what they would most like to see in an RP match and so on. Your opinion is important!

Below I will leave a link to the server in Discord. You can join and become a member of the future RP match! ;):thumbup:

https://discord.gg/r2FhKQm

Add the ability to produce units of different levels. Let's say you have a level 5 unit researched, but you are waging a war and your industry does not allow you to produce a unit of this level. To keep fighting the war, I start producing 1st level units, for example. Why not add this feature? It is very convenient and necessary. I think the players will support me
    ------

What do you think about this? I think that these are not fortresses, but trenches. They are not currently in the game, but ... are you planning to add them? If yes, then I support this idea.

----------

After a recent update, the chance of a province revolt has disappeared. I think this is a mistake, because many players have often paid attention to this point. Experienced players can get used to this innovation, but beginners will find it difficult to adapt to such an environment. It will be interesting to hear the players' opinions on this matter.

----------

The game features armored trains and railway guns. There are also railways in the game. Question: why can armored trains and railway guns move in provinces that do not have railways?

----------

A limitation of army stacking has been added to the game. Now the most optimal unit size is 10 units. Question: what will happen if there are more than 10 units in one combat unit? Will the morale of the army be taken away, how is it implemented in CoN 3? Or will the army receive a penalty to attack and defense?

-----------

Construction Victory Points. Have you ever won a match without fighting, but only by improving your economy? Me not. If you are not fighting, but only building buildings, then you are not awarded points at all for winning the match. Victory is possible only by military means. In Supremasy 1914, an economic victory is possible, because they give points for buildings there.

But this is not the case in our game. I consider this a huge disadvantage. Developers should pay attention to this

----------

Oceans on the map "Fall of Empires". I love this card and play it most often. But there is a drawback that I noticed a long time ago, but did not find time to write about it.

When the game is on the 20th day and you are a good player, then you have 1-2 continents under your control. You decide to attack another continent that belongs to another player. What are you doing? You sail your army across the ocean. But along the way, your entire army is destroyed. Why? Because there are too few roads in the ocean.

See the Mediterranean Sea. There are many roads and fleets of countries can maneuver very successfully. Now look at the oceans! There are only 3 roads from South America to Africa across the ocean. This takes away the possibility of a surprise attack and any maneuver. The player will simply put the reconnaissance on these 3 roads and you will not swim there unnoticed.

Why are there so many roads in small seas and so few in the oceans? Everything should be the other way around. The oceans are a whole space for the world's fleets. There must be many roads. There must be some wiggle room.

Take Supremasy 1914, a card for 500 people, for example. There are many roads in the oceans. And that's fine

Apparently, an update came out today. Information about him has not yet been reported.

A new clause has been added - the order of the province. From here, I have a few questions;

How is this province order generally accrued? In my regions, the morale level is 100%, but at the same time I get -50 for the order in the province. What is the reason for this?

I captured a province from the enemy and there the morale is 15%, but why does the order give +20 there? What is this nonsense?

I am a follower of forums and interested to read the history of Russian empires . Please write some more descriptive info regarding this topic. I am waiting .

You should study the archives yourself, or just watch documentaries about it. It makes no sense to paint the history of the Russian Empire here, since it is very extensive and it will take me many weeks, and maybe months, to describe even a small part.