Posts by CuriousSquirrel

I just bought more High Command and Goldmark. How do I get a full refund for my money?

First things first: the Legacy-Client has been removed for good now and it won't come back.

While we announced it a while ago and did so again as part of the last release notes, we are aware that some of our veteran players are not happy with this change and had hoped it wouldn't become a reality. The main reason for the removal is that Legacy it is outdated and only used by a fraction of the player base, while still requiring equal amouts of maintenance work by our developers as the Standard-Client. This is taking up valuable time that we want to spend on the active development of Supremacy 1914 so we can ensure the game is as fun and engaging as possible.

In case you're one of the players who used legacy until now, please provide us with any form of constructive feedback on why you prefered Legacy so we can do our best to adjust the Standard-Client accordingly, whereever possible.

If they get rid of legacy mode, I will quit and I know my boyfriend will too. I am a low tech person and if I risk my computer being destroyed to play a game, I will not play. My brain cannot handle the new and "improved" graphics. Quite frankly, the new UI is awful, not playable on my laptop, and my brain cannot comprehend what is going on. Don't think that I am stupid - because I am not - but I know how my brain works and legacy works with my brain.

Bytro always promises to fix bugs yet I have never seen this happen.

What happened to the daily spin from a few years ago? We were promised a replacement that would be better....

What happened to the pop ups that informed you that you got a medal or rank increase? We were promised a replacement that would be better...

Honestly, I cannot trust that getting rid of legacy mode for a "better replacement" is possible because we have yet to receive something better. I dare you to prove me wrong.

If you remove legacy mode, I will demand my money back for the 6 months of High Command I just paid for.

I would do this, not mainly, but i have so much useless knowledge about this game i wouldn't mind sharing. knowing that its one less lost soul in the help chat asking if anyone in their map wants to buy coal or something hilarious like that

Instructor could be some arbitrary medal for the player to feel good about. And im not being cute, i love arbitrary medals to feel good about:saint:
    :):)

If you have so much "useless knowledge" about this game, open up a thread in the forums that is titled "Useless Knowledge" and teach people that way. Then in the global or help chats, keep telling people that you have a thread with information to help them.

And medals, Bytro doesn't care about medals anymore because they took away the notification letting us know when we get new ones. Having an "instructor medal" seems like an excuse to pat you on the head and tell you "good boy"

Excuse me, what exactly is an unfair learning curve? Also, please explain to me why I would want to volunteer playing a game that can take more than a month to play to train someone I don't even know?

Exactly!!!! I survived the "unfair learning curve" and I am doing just fine. How is figuring out how to fight AI's an "unfair learning curve"? That is like me always wanting my enemy player to roll over and play dead when I attack them....

OMG!!!! I have the same issues!!! I even freakin sent in a general question basically saying "how the heck am I suppose to play this when EVERY resource is negative million?!?!?!" Boris responded with "capture the provinces you need and your resources should go up..." Boris, thanks for the advice and I love you like a brother from another mother, but really?!?! Every time I capture another city my resources get even MORE NEGATIVE!!!! I took a capital hoping to get a morale boost and it got flushed down the toilet! How am I suppose to survive when gaining land makes me lose more things??? I dare the creator of this speed round to play this game and win....

So my coalition just won a game and I have a slight complaint....

I have gotten use to the home page layout thing with this update, but....when you receive a medal, it doesn't pop up when you log into the game!!! I loved getting that surprise upon logging in! Now I have to go to my medals and check to see when I have received a medal by clicking on them - I don't like this.

Please bring back the feature of the medals/awards/achievements popping up upon log in! please!!!!!

So question....When is this pop up medals/awards/achievements thing going to come back? It has been well over a month, almost 2 months now, and it still isn't fixed. How am I suppose to know I have received a medal? What is going on? When is your due date? This is getting beyond frustrating here people....

My cats are more responsive to their names and they rarely come when called....Can we please get this fixed?

So my coalition just won a game and I have a slight complaint....

I have gotten use to the home page layout thing with this update, but....when you receive a medal, it doesn't pop up when you log into the game!!! I loved getting that surprise upon logging in! Now I have to go to my medals and check to see when I have received a medal by clicking on them - I don't like this.

Please bring back the feature of the medals/awards/achievements popping up upon log in! please!!!!!

Dear Supremacy,

While I am sure that people worked hard for this new version, I really really really am displeased with this update. Looking at other comments, I agree with everything:

I can't tell what the boarders are

I can't tell where my troops are, if they are in a city or not

I can't tell what kind of troops I have

The graphics eat up TONS of my internet and slows my computer down

While the graphics might look cool, I am sorry, but they are useless

I can't figure out how to move my stuff around

I am only able to play in the legacy mode and if that goes away, I am sorry but I will be leaving this game. I have only been playing about 2 years and I really enjoy this game. Please change it back to the legacy mode. Please don't take away legacy mode. I am beyond frustrated with this update.

If it isn't broke, why are you trying to fix it???

A frustrated Squirrel