Posts by Bcrads

Nukes. In WW1? Read what you wrote again.

I am going to have a really quick rant.

The downside of this very intriguing game is that if you are effective in playing Supremacy 1914 (10 players) I find people just disappear when things aren't going their way. It really shits me. Its like short attention span. Its the downside of the thing where you can just go and start a new nation as soon as your not winning. With the 10 player game, as soon as you get a decent 3 player alliance, everyone drops out. We recently smashed one of a 3 player alliance, and the other 2 just left. It totally destroys the game when everyone leaves. To me its bad sportsmanship. What happened to fighting the good fight? Can we create a way to regulate this to try to encourage people to stay in the game and take responsibility for the fact that they joined the game (for better or for worse). The game becomes meaningless when people do this. And its happening to me a lot. Suggestions people?

I like it. It's less people I need to worry about. If the others didn't come to his aid when you're slamming him then they were not worthy partners anyway.

I know if a railgun is in a province and the tracks are destroyed it can still fire from it's present position. Can they fire when they are being transported over water?

How soon after there being 3 players left does the retire button showup? On a map I am playing there are 3 of us (all in same coalition) but the retire button has not shown up. How soon before that happens?

I had approximately 8 or 9 provinces, and at the behest of the coalition leader, attacked a fellow coalition member who had dropped from the game, as soon as that happened, I lost nearly 80 troops, 2 artillery pieces, and ALL of my provinces. The moral was not that low and I am thinking the coalition leader may have been exploiting a glitch or something. I definitely feel like I got setup so he could take my land without firing a shot.

I have a question. Is there something I am not aware of that would cause all of my territory to go to a Coalition leader if I am a part of that coalition and I attack another coalition member? I think I may have been setup.

If there are only 3 human players left on a map, and they all vote to retire, will the end of game rewards be distributed amongst the 3 remaining human players even if they do not make the 'Dreaded Nations' or ;Wealthiest Nations' List?

I see the system has changed. Now we can not repair units with free won gold marks, have to use paid gold marks.. My question is; what are the free gold marks good for now then?

is it even worth to bother?

I'd like to know more about these other goldmarks that are not paid for. Can you enlighten me?