Posts by Scaalp

First things first: the Legacy-Client has been removed for good now and it won't come back.

I'm starting with this because this is the first and foremost problem that had plagued so many things: Refusing to reverse if things are wrong is the definition of arrogance.

I created a forum account only for this. I will try to stay as objective as I can but I'm gonna be full honest: This is the singular worst decision you could ever do. It is clear that the new version of the game has been designed to unify mobile and pc players, however, this was a mistake from the start. First, because the game is unplayable already on mobile ergononomy-wise, and software-wise on half of them, and secondly (most importantly), the way a strategy game is played on PC or mobile is not the same !

Moreover, it is so obvious that the goal was to make it as beautiful as possible. Aight I give you that the new ATH is amazing-looking. It is also unplayable because you tried too hard and removed the simpleest of concepts: a strategy game need simple controls.

Also, you decided to not let people use legacy mode, and then try to use it as an argument to say that people were using it less and less. No. That is a blatant lie. You forced new players to use the new version, and with a normal amount of players quitting you simply waited until the numbers were low enough for you to proudly announce that lie.

Expect a fall of players. You will lose in the coming weeks most players that played on legacy, and I can assure you, with an ATH that uselessely complex, you will see way less and less players coming over the years.

I will never understand how company think this is a good idea. When something works, don't change it. Fix it and improve it. But don't change it.