Posts by agandaraf

As said before by myself and other veteran players. The only reason this happened is because new players had no choice but to use the new U.I

If new players had the choice between the new UI or Legacy mode then Legacy would not be dying out. Legacy mode has been discontinued from support for like a year now and in my eyes the new UI still has to many problems and has not improved that much in that time span. So I'm hoping that progress will be made now that legacy is out of the window. If not then I will lose hope aswell and simply quit the game after years of playing

Dont forget that even for the ones that had the choice, that was hard to find. It took me a good week before i wondered "gee, what will this botton next to the huge PLAY one do?" If all players were given the choice, and the choice had been clear play-legacy mode / play-compatibility mode, and not just PLAY / mistery button, that suppossed 5% would be funny to see...

The most constructive feedback to give is: implement a legacy graphics mode for the new version. Just clone it as close as possible in this new software that was impossible to avoid switching to. There is no difference between the modes in which the new one wins. Icon visibility, precission in picking a spot on a road, visibility of water waypoints, province management....even rounding up resource ammounts???

Did it seem a good idea at any point that, in order to confirm there are enough resources for a building, or how much is required to buy, players will need to hover over each individual resource, as the "5k" on the top means f****-all between 4900 and 5100????

We are begging you, just clone it. Its as accurate as we can give you. For ANY aspect or machanic of the game where the new and legacy versions were different, clone the legacy one. Cant miss, fellas

One of the problems is, in the chat, admins are defensively repeating it was announced while admitting that they are aware most players dont read release notes and news.

Such a major thing was really so impossible to announce via a pop-up, like the daily ones they have no problem in creating for GM offers??