Posts by Zerok3005

Several times i'm in war with some newbie who doesnt accept his defeat and asks another player to give him a city so he can move his capital to another continent, so... I wanna know if i can use spies to make that city rebels itself so i dont have to get -5% of moral until i get to conquest that city too .-.

Let's see:

Im writing in English and is not my mother language, so im sorry if it seems like im writing with my... Nose.. xD

Things to improve in the new mode (if legacy is really out the table):

Look at this images:

nuevo modo supremacy.PNG

1º image: By labels, It seems like i have some Artillery and some horses on battle. But i dont remember having a cavalry regiment... let's zoom in.

nuevo modo supremacy 2.PNG

2º image: What? the artillery (or tanks, or cars, or even Zeppelin) label now have changed to a tank label! And my horses? turns out they were 190 infantry? Oh! wait! i have 37 infantry with my indetermined-label war machines! But they werent there in the zoom out! :O

Well! Let's zoom in again!

3º image: OH! Now with a full zoom i can see another labels! now they are 13 artillery with 37 infantry, and another regiment with 188 infantry and... 2 horses? Really? only 2 horses? but the 1º label was a horse! (i dont know if you know what i mean here, what's my complain)

Now let's compare the legacy's mode with the actual:

In legacy's mode, one look at the map and you can see with whom im in war, wich country is my ally, wich one we're in peace, and of course the exact number of troops and war-machines they/I have.

Now the actual mode:

I can only know that im in war with the greens countries because the borders at frontier. But what happens with the troops? How can i Know that those blue labels are my enemies? i cannot. And what if the country im at war with is... Italy? we dont share borders, so.. i cant see it!

Also... It's difficult to see troops from another user in my enemy's territory, or see if they're my allies or enemy or none of it...

Im an active player of this game for 5 years uninterrupted, match after match, game after game. So many times i have played 7 matchs at the same time. And now i dont know how to play (or if i still playing), it is really sad...