Posts by PiotRekt

Second day without being able to create new buildings on 500 map i honestly think that bytro tries to get rid of this game. Its insane you were getting feedback from veterans since the release of the new version and instead of listening to them you just completly destroy the only one feature that was working fine. Now the game is unplayable for 2 days (im not joking i literally cant build more than 5 buildings on 500 map, i cant see my 2x resource provinces and its lagging so damn hard), and you say that you somehow test all updates for 2 week. I dont know who is responsable for doing these tests but i bet my grandma would be 100% better doing all these "tests"

More feed back from a veteran and expierenced player as being an ex GO.

Like Hastings said. Instead of wasting time in putting resources to make a province list that can be moved around (much wow) U should turn to your core problems of this new UI compared to legacy. Simplify tactical armies display. This complaint has been going on from the first MINUTE that the new UI has been launched and this by basicly ALL veteran players but it simply gets ignored or gets pushed back because moving a province list seems top priority... And there are much more problems wich were all discussed in the forum thread where the total removal of legacy was announced that need to happen aswell. Legacy has been removed so there is basicly no more excuse about "having to split resources over 2 game modes" as there is only one now. Start improving core problems. Thanks

Everything stated there should be focussed on before sending more useless updates into this game making it more unplayable.

Damn i love your response its sad that bytro devs only pretend that they listen to player opinion

Why you had to make province administration menu so confusing like what is the point of this new menu? The new menu dont even load on 500 maps i think at this point bytro is just making fun of players. I thought it was impossible to make this game even more confusing and unplayable

So now you think that putting double resource icon in province administration is a bad idea thats just sad

Why you had to make province administration menu so confusing like what is the point of this new menu? The new menu dont even load on 500 maps i think at this point bytro is just making fun of players. I thought it was impossible to make this game even more confusing and unplayable

i dont think we can make it look EXACTLY like legacy mode, but im sure bytro would listen if we provide suggestions to make it closer to it, like the low graphics mode is already a huge improvement for me :)

Why they just cant make option that let you use old unit models like 2D models of units instead of 3D and low graphic mode doesnt change anything

unfortunately i dont think this is an option anymore, i think it is better we give our input on how to improve the current ui and the low graphics mode it comes with. it has come along way from how it once was, please join us in improving it still by giving us constructive criticism on how we can make it better :)

The only way to improve the new mode is to make it look exactly the same like the legacy mode

Legacy will not be reimplemented as the reason behind its removal was that it runs seperately from the standard mode and eats up too much ressources regarding maintenance. We can however adjust the standard client in order to better reflect the look of legacy if legacy fans provide us with conrete points that we can work on in order to make it happen.
    Thanks for pointing out the border issues.

Maybe just make the new mode an exact copy of the legacy mode but with better tecnology