Posts by Lady Thumpyr

You do not have to declare war to find 'anonymous author' it is enough to change diplomacy to trade embargo then simply enter search enemies in newspaper and the 'anonymous author' is revealed, however I do agree, that trade embargo could harm your global popularity in using this method to locate the 'anonymous author' .

No way I accept the protecting the community from TOXIC TROLLS rhetoric, this anonymous post is very useful in manipulating arrogant players in maps, and I miss it as it was still available for a long while with legacy although it had been removed from UI ReVamp long ago...I take it that this anonymous posting was eliminated to lower the work load for the volunteer staff, lowering the work load for volunteers was also the obvious goal of changing the 'REPORT PROCESS', volunteers need to be protected ;)

Really? you think that removing anonymous articles and changing the report process lowered the volunteer GO work load? Absolutely NOT. If anything it created more work. You really shouldn't speak on things of which you do not know about.