Over the weekend
You can report one, or more, players you suspect from playing on multiple accounts and then, like Hastings said, one of our Game Operators will investigate the issue and take action accordingly.
We are looking for Game Operators and Moderators, and we would be pleased to see that we awoke your interest for these respectable positions within the community.
Which duties might you have?
· Examination of problems and bugs, as well as helping the users.
· Collecting and forwarding the problems and suggestions to the developers.
· Answering players via PM and email, via our support software.
· Working in a team and participating in team meetings.
· Information exchange via PM, internal forums and Discord.
· Support users if they have questions or requests.
· Secure TOS, forum rules and chat rules.
· Extensive work in the forum.
· Participation in team meetings.
· Information exchange via internal forums, PM and Discord.
Are there requirements?
· You have to be at least 18 years old.
· You have good writing skills.
· You communicate in a clean and diplomatic way.
· You are a reliable team player.
· You have experience with the game and with the detailed game mechanics.
· You are active in the game, in the forums and in Discord (for meetings) and you can work on your tasks multiple days a week.
The first steps as a GO or MOD
1. You receive an introduction by an experienced GO
2. You will get to meet the complete GO and MOD team
3. Within the first days you will receive additional rights for forum and chat; you will need these for your occupation.
Will there be a reimbursement for my work?
· You will receive respect and gratitude from all the players of our community
· There will be monthly Gold and High Command rewards as well for your efforts
How do I apply?
Please send an application to Mr.Dutch via PM.
Your application should include the following information:
· For which language / team do you apply?
· Why do you apply for the position?
· How much experience do you have in the game?
· Do you already have experience in working with other persons, or even a position related to customer support?
· Your name, your age and your Discord account?
the tutorial allows all ranks, but flanders front is 30 or less?
This will most likely to be tweaked in a later stage. Don't forget we are still testing and things will change along the way
Whenever I play with elite AI, so basically every game from now on. I put every AI country at Right of Way, and a couple of days later upgrade it to shared map and shared intel if possible. This greatly improves your relations with the AI.
Trading on the stock market seems a good way for me to keep them relativly happy, sometimes I get a trading embargo, but not really any war declarations, which is basically. Couple of small buy/sell offers a day seems to do the trick for me
Yeah, but you might wanna take into account that the game is still in development and not life yet. So fixes will probably be made. I'll raise awarenes for the issue as it's still a valid point nevertheless
The Euro 84 player map is now the tutorial, but there is no maximum rank limit.
The Flanders Front 20 player map still has the max. limit?
The max allowed rank for the Flanders Front map is lvl30. Once you've exceeded that lvl you can join the Veterans Front map which is basically the same. But please note that the map is balanced differently than Flanders Front.
Yes, I find this to.
It's quite short for the big map it is. It's missing a grand finaly. By the time the map ends from what i've seen it's rare that someone accumulated the required points for a solo or coa victory so the map is ending due running out of time.
For me personally it's a pity you don't have a great war on the ''The Great War'' map
Hi ezee bink,
Thank you for raising this issue to us.
It's been forwarded to our developers.
Nice work Petruz! Thank you for sharing this with the community.
verification - i would be glad for very very very swift answer what is happening as it is over a week since map is finished and I know I will lose that medal if I will not solve that in 2 weeks from end of map, as it happened two 2 gold medals on 500 maps.
I changed nickname lately from Golden Frieza to Golden Buddha so maybe that is messing with bytro circuits
0 silver medals - pic 1
2nd place - pic 2
So i've been asking around.
For the 500 map you've played the following rules apply:
When the game ends, the systems will firstly check if a player is in a coaltion. If the player is, it will be excluded for any medal reward. If the player isn't in a coaltion AND ended in the top 3, it will get the medal according to the place he ended at (1,2 or 3).
If player 1 and 2 are in the winning coalition, while player 3 is not. Player 1 and 2 will be awarded the coalition vicotry, while player 3 will receive medal for ending third. Player 1 & 2 do not get a medal.
I just checked your game, and you had been in a coalition on that map. Therefore you have not been granted the medal for second place.
I hope this makes sense.
If I understand your question correctly, your waiting units do take hits when the tick hits. Altough that little icon is not always there, your troops also should attack the enemy units back while waiting, if they are close enough.
Once the battle is over your troops will start moving to their destination as you cannot retreat from battle.
This is a supremacy1 map. Were you searching for it at supremacy1914?
We are trying to get a ''great war'' map filled with players. If you are interested, please search for game 2862815.
Some Bytro folks (dev/game desingers) are in the map as well, nice extra challange
Registration closes after daychange, so be quick if you are interested
AI behaviour will be tweaked in the future. We asked the devs to make it not ''suicidal'' AI when it takes over a player during his absence.
In connection with my post about a new ranking system: there should be maps with rank requirements that should be really high, to prevent the players like I mentioned in my post about ranking from entering.... Until a good new ranking system is in place, those ever returning, always inactive-going map-trolls should be warded off somehow.
The third map is exactly that. It's basically a Flanders front map, but with higher requirements to join the map. One needs to be at least lvl 20 in order to join that round
I see no ticket. Is your ingame name different than on the forum? If so, could you give me your ingame name so I can have a look and see where the ticket went to
Can you submit a ticket in your game? That we we can have a look at your issue.
I find the game very attractive to be honest.
Haven't played a real game (NWE, CoW, S1914) for some years now, but Supremacy 1 has brought me some joy back in the game. Played some maps now, and it's really fun.
I'm a big fan of the road systems, as it really ads a very nice additional challenge to the game.
Some of the features of the recent updates i'm not a big fan of, but since Supremacy1 is a brand new game, they were never options here.
I do agree as a 'Nederlander' that Maastricht being part of Belgium is painfull to watch