How are things on your ends? We should slowly be back up and running again. Can someone confirm?
Please note that this is the Supremacy1 section on the forum, were it's not possible to create your own maps. While on Supremacy1914 players are possible to create their own maps.
As narmer pointed out above, please send in a support ticket. No promises made, but then we can figure out what is and what isn't possible.
Please make sure you can prove both accounts are yours. I would imagine a screenshot were you're logged in on both accounts would be sufficient.
Please mention this in your ticket, that you're able to provide the evidence. You won't be able to send screenshots at first, but once we reply to your ticket you can respond from your email linked to the account the ticket was created with and attach your screenshots.
Unfortunelty the servers are down right now. The developers are aware and working on the problem.
Thanks! We haven't noticed this yet, so I've forwarded this to our developers.
Can you please submit a bug report from your game so one of our staff members can have a look at your payouts.
That's not a feature on supremacy1 and there are no plans for implementing such thing right now.
One of the main reasons for that is overall activity in your game. There are a couple of changes to other Bytro games you might know which should help get fuller maps, one of them is no map creation, another is that your country choosing options when joining a game are limited.
In supremacy1 it's not possible to create your own game. Offcourse there are still posibillities for roleplay maps. Please contact the support team by creating a ticket once you are ready to create a map. Please note that the requirements for this are that you need to have 50% of the player slots filled.
Hi, your forum account and ingame account cannot be linked anymore. This was the case before the revamp and with the old forums. But since they got replaced also the possibility to link the two together.
I've checked your account and you still seem to have Beta rights (frontline Pioneer). Have you signed up again? Otherwise there might have been a mistake in the message you received. Thank you for reporting the issue! I'll forward it to our developers.
If you end the game while being in a coalition, you'll get the coalition payout. If you want the first, second, third place etc payouts, you'll have to leave the coalition.
With no capital city (central place to rule your nation) the nation is in chaos, without a government seat located somewhere.
This is costing you a morale penalty each day you're not having one.
I recommned you build one rather sooner than later
Thanks for informing us, but I must ask you to report the player ingame. The report will automatically send us certain information helping us to discover if this player is a multi or not.
Over the weekend
You can report one, or more, players you suspect from playing on multiple accounts and then, like Hastings said, one of our Game Operators will investigate the issue and take action accordingly.
We are looking for Game Operators and Moderators, and we would be pleased to see that we awoke your interest for these respectable positions within the community.
Which duties might you have?
· Examination of problems and bugs, as well as helping the users.
· Collecting and forwarding the problems and suggestions to the developers.
· Answering players via PM and email, via our support software.
· Working in a team and participating in team meetings.
· Information exchange via PM, internal forums and Discord.
· Support users if they have questions or requests.
· Secure TOS, forum rules and chat rules.
· Extensive work in the forum.
· Participation in team meetings.
· Information exchange via internal forums, PM and Discord.
Are there requirements?
· You have to be at least 18 years old.
· You have good writing skills.
· You communicate in a clean and diplomatic way.
· You are a reliable team player.
· You have experience with the game and with the detailed game mechanics.
· You are active in the game, in the forums and in Discord (for meetings) and you can work on your tasks multiple days a week.
The first steps as a GO or MOD
1. You receive an introduction by an experienced GO
2. You will get to meet the complete GO and MOD team
3. Within the first days you will receive additional rights for forum and chat; you will need these for your occupation.
Will there be a reimbursement for my work?
· You will receive respect and gratitude from all the players of our community
· There will be monthly Gold and High Command rewards as well for your efforts
How do I apply?
Please send an application to Edwylm via PM.
Your application should include the following information:
· Why do you apply for the position?
· How much experience do you have in the game?
· Do you already have experience in working with other persons, or even a position related to customer support?
· Your name, your age and your Discord account?
the tutorial allows all ranks, but flanders front is 30 or less?
This will most likely to be tweaked in a later stage. Don't forget we are still testing and things will change along the way
Whenever I play with elite AI, so basically every game from now on. I put every AI country at Right of Way, and a couple of days later upgrade it to shared map and shared intel if possible. This greatly improves your relations with the AI.
Trading on the stock market seems a good way for me to keep them relativly happy, sometimes I get a trading embargo, but not really any war declarations, which is basically. Couple of small buy/sell offers a day seems to do the trick for me