Posts by Sinahji

So you basicly Introduce a new Option to Spend Money for the Sake of Snowballing

Watching the "Help Chat" (Sry English isnt my Native Tongue) its not hard to figure out that a great Portion of the Comunity cant even fully Explain how Soldier recruitment works

The Possibility that so "Builded" Units can instantly Defend a Province while normaly builded Units get Conquered is very Critical

Watching the Youtube Video and pausing on 0:10 shows 1002x12500 resources...

even the possibility for 1/10 of this is really concerning with a worth of 400k gold...

this is no "feature", its a must have or lose

i know that the comunity is asking for maps without any gold, and most would pay as entry fee without hesistation 20k-50k for it, and now you introduce a mechanik which made normal playing obsolete

"for balancing reasons just 1 in each province at the same time"

alone the possibility to "just double" the normal soldier production in early is already bonkers

giving a freshly conquered province 70+% morale cost just 2.5k Gold, and gives you the opertunity to summon a heavytank in 10 hours which can defend himself on day 12, before a normal produced arty comes out?

ooh dear xD

i really hope that this mechanik/feature is just a new price for winning maps, with quality/quantity equal to mapsize

otherwise it will for sure destroying alot of fun and "fairplay" in the comunity

i spoke my concerns and hope deeply im completly wrong about it

have a nice day fellas