Formula & Data Spreadsheet

• Good evening everyone.

It is time that the compiled data sheet I have created is released to the public as it was originally created with the intent to one day eradicate common misconceptions about the game mechanics. It was created to help and I reason that it would help far more people, if in the hands of the masses rather than being locked up somewhere, where only the privileged few whom have access to it can benefit of its content.

I would like to mention that the page will update itself whenever something has been updated in the document and that I will try to adjust the values of this document in accordance with changes in the game. It is a document under construction and as such you may see some excessive information here and there. Some things need to be verified still; but I am quite delighted to say that it is certainly better than nothing.

A special thank you goes to NarmerTheLion and the lab rats of mine for having actively assisted me in not only calculating and collecting data, but also for having inspired me to create a user friendly layout and hopefully it will be received as such. I wish that I would have more free time to continue on this document as I was having plans on including new formulas, strategies and tactics etc. to it. Unfortunately that have to wait until I have some free time and hopefully it will not take long for such a window of opportunity to present itself.

Currently there are a couple of formulas that I have made the active decision not to include in this document as I want to continue doing my research on them and the reason as to why I do not include them at the moment is that they may or may not be considered as highly game breaking as it has to do with damage deviation & battle calculation.

Here you have it ladies and gentlemen:
    Compiled Data Sheet - Supremacy 1914

I wish you all a continued pleasant gaming experience.

Sincerely,
    d'Alexiel Lucien

Thread now available in Italian: Here

2017/11/04: Project on hold until further notice.

2018/02/20: Project online again.

2018/09/01: Project on hold until further notice.

• 05-27-2017 12:01 AM: Update: A revolt table has been added to the sheet.

06-07-2017 09:13 PM: Update

• Infantry range mechanic added to the sheet.
    • Splash damage radius mechanic added to the sheet.

07-05-2017 09:46 PM: Update

• Combat efficiency formula added to the sheet.

Rectification 10/07/2017: After a while of testing it is evident that the combat efficiency formula does not hold true. It has been removed.

07-13-2017 05:37 PM: Update

• Recruitment rates added to the sheet.

• 08-02-2017 06:27 PM: Update: Aye aye, sir!

Name:  cCsGxxAAQOyJkEqOxdwV1Q.jpeg Views: 742 Size:  103.8 KB

Generals!

When troops are at sea their morale gradually move towards 50% and stabilise there. However, if stacked with a ship things are a bit different. It negates the territorial part of the morale formula at sea and as such the morale of the troops should not be affected when stacked with a ship. It has however come to my attention that this might not always be the case, e.g. with light cruisers.

With this in mind I have in one of my test games launched an official testing of this mechanic. One battleship, one light cruiser and one submarine have been built and stacked with infantry, which is currently at 100% morale. Will it change?

Stay tuned for the results.
  • 08-03-2017 11:21 PM: Update: Aye aye, sir! [Results]

Name:  2Un4-SxGQFm3Lkvlm-kqYw.jpeg Views: 731 Size:  159.2 KB

Generals!

Our top technicians just confirmed that conclusive results about the testings just came in.

The test results is as follows:

• The morale of the infantry stacked with the battleship hasn't changed.
    • The morale of the infantry stacked with the submarine hasn't changed.
    • The morale of the infantry stacked with the light cruiser hasn't changed.

We can henceforth put an end to the myth that light cruisers does not negate the territorial part of the morale formula for organic units, when stacked with them at sea. We can therefore say beyond any reasonable doubt that all naval units negate the territorial part of the morale formula for organic units, if stacked with them at sea.

Please do take notice that this information will be added in the data sheet as soon as possible and a note will be made about it as always in this thread.
  • 08-05-2017 10:02 PM: Note

• At request by the community a table of the new Goldmark winning rewards has been added to the data sheet.
    • Sea Morale Nullification Effect added to the data sheet.

Side Note: Sea Morale Nullification Effect (SMNE) is the name given to the mechanic tested in the 'Aye aye, sir!' update on the bottom of the previous page of this thread.

• 09-18-2017 06:16 PM: Update: Loose Bird, Part I

Name:  3idKl-uSQOWU8SyWIfXG_g.jpeg Views: 143 Size:  73.1 KB
    Generals!

For long many of you have had questions pertaining to aerial mechanics and their utilisation on the battlefield in Supremacy 1914. This will hopefully soon be a thing of the past as we have now as per community request allocated voluntary human resources that will serve as an integral part in the testing of aerial mechanics - for and by the community - to establish definite answers.

Question: Will patrolling aircraft from two mutually hostile nations initiate a dogfight, if their patrolling spheres overlap each other?

Definite answer: In order to initiate a dogfight with overlapping patrolling spheres, one must cover the center of the other sphere.

Name:  7MYU1hLqS52cjG_2wJ_N-w.jpeg Views: 152 Size:  95.7 KB

Note: Test sequence nr.1 was later on confirmed by test sequence nr.2. We can therefore establish this as a definite answer to our question.

Furthermore, please do take notice that this information will be added in the data sheet as soon as possible and a note will be made about it as always in this thread.

Stay tuned for part II!

• 09-27-2017 02:10 AM: Note

• Artillery table accompanied by diagram and explanation added to the attack and defense tabs of the sheet.

This was a community request.

09-27-2017 02:10 AM: Update

• Unit morale formula added to the sheet.

10-15-2017 06:59 PM: Update

• Attack damage formula added to the sheet

10-28-2017 06:33 PM: Update

• Damage efficiency formula added to the sheet

10-29-2017 07:25 PM: Update

• Earlier the ranged fire for infantry has been said to be 23 minutes and 48 seconds, which it is; however, it was never clarified whether this applies to all territories. Through extensive testings I have been able to conclude that it only applies when on enemy territory. In addition to this I have included the ranged fire times for neutral, friendly and own territories respectively.

02-20-2018 11:17 AM: Update

• Unit type balloon added accompanied by diagram and explanation.
    • Unit type railgun added accompanied by diagram and explanation.
    • Unit type light cruiser added accompanied by diagram and explanation.
    • Unit type battleship added accompanied by diagram and explanation.
    • Unit type submarine added accompanied by diagram and explanation.
    • Fixed a grammatical error in the notification below the unit properties at both the attack damage and defense damage tabs.
    • Added note to the revolt table section warning readers that the data provided there is outdated and faulty, but that it may still be used for guidance.

Note: Fighters and bombers will be included in a future update. Furthermore, the revolt table will also be updated in a future update.

03-12-2018 09:07 PM: Announcement

Most of the graphs within the spreadsheet have stopped working for no apparent reason. The issue is currently being investigated. Please be patient.

03-15-2018 05:24 PM: Announcement

The graphs should now be up and running again. Thank you for your patience.

04-11-2018 06:13 PM: Update

Added a 'Morale Influence: Neighbour' table to the spreadsheet in a tab of its own.

04-21-2018 01:01 PM: Update

• Added a 'Map Information' table to the spreadsheet in a tab of its own.

06-13-2018 08:32 PM: Update:

• Unit type fighter added to the attack damage tab accompanied by two diagrams and an explanation. [Note: Will in a future update be added to the defense damage tab.]
    • Added black columns in between each unit type in the attack damage tab and the defense damage tab as to facilitate reading of the data, i.e. making the whole thing easier on the eyes. With the data presented in a clean and organised fashion the user-friendliness has been significantly improved.
    • Changed font to 'New Times Roman' in the defense damage tab as to eliminate discrepancies with the visual structure of the attack damage tab.
    • Assigned standard size for each column in the attack damage tab and the defense damage tab as to eliminate visual discrepancies.

06-15-2018 08:28 PM: Update

• Unit type fighter added to the defense damage tab accompanied by two diagrams and an explanation.
    • Unit type bomber added to both the attack damage tab and the defense damage tab accompanied by two diagrams and an explanation.
    • Removed last passage of the note at the bottom of the 'Unit Properties' section in both the attack damage tab and the defense damage tab since they now fully include naval and air units.
    • Included '(Rounded)' in the title of the columns whose values are rounded for increased user-friendliness. More information can be found in the accompanying explanations below the diagram(s).

09-01-2018 03:26 AM: Announcement

In cooperation with NarmerTheLion, I am now pleased to provide all of you with a damage efficiency calculator based on the formula as presented in this thread right: Here

Link to the damage efficiency calculator: Here

Furthermore, in cooperation with NarmerTheLion, I am now pleased to provide all of you with a damage calculator based on the formula as presented in this thread right: Here

Link to the damage calculator: Here