Today’s release brings some handy new features to Supremacy 1914. We implemented a brand new map filter interface for desktop players and added some more great filter options to it as well. The new filters make it easier to check the map for units of a specific type or even for those busy with a particular activity!
We also fixed several bugs in the game and made changes to improve server stability.
Please find a complete list of all changes and updates below:
- We implemented a new map filter interface in the game.
- The new map filter interface can be opened by clicking on the ‘hamburger’ button at the top right of your screen.
- We implemented new map filters in the game.
- The new map filters give you access to additional important information, which are not relevant at all times of a game round such as:
- Search function
- Zooming in and out
- Toggeling army labels of the different unit types
- Activating and deactivating visuals for activities of units (e.g. attacking, moving, embarking).
- We implemented a chat feature that allows you to invite a friend directly to a new game round.
- When clicking on the name of a player above a chat message you will find the option to invite this player to your game.
- The invited player will receive a whisper message from you including a link that he or she can click to join the game round.
- We implemented chat notifications that announce when a new player joined a game round.
- We made several changes to improve server performance.
- Chat tabs are now highlighted with more distinguishable icons to mark new messages.
- We resolved an issue that caused an error message to appear when setting resource production using the resource production sliders leading to a complete freeze of the slider. The resource production slider works as intended again.
- We resolved an issue that prevented the ‘invite a friend’ button in private messages from AI countries from working.
- We fixed an issue that caused morale penalties to be applied incorrectly when units were killed.
- We resolved an issue that caused the list of players in the game chat to be displayed incorrectly when the text exceeded one row.
- We fixed an issue that prevented players on Android from scrolling through lists.
- We resolved an issue that issued an error message when a player tabbed “return” when writing a newspaper article on Android and iOS.
- We fixed an issue that prevented the name of a user being displayed correctly in the player’s service record.
We hope the new map interface helps you to conquer the world and that you like all the other bug fixes and updates of this release. We wish you best of luck on the battlefield!
Your Bytro Team