Any recommendation for YT tutorials?

• Very through and thought out video. I like it alot! You went into great details and provided great references/sources. I was just wondering why you called Calvary and Infantry "Flesh units" but then added their own separate section in the video individually. Curious, was that for editing purposes or why? Interesting nonetheless

Thank you! glad you liked it. Once I have more footage I want to make similar for air and naval units.

As for fles units, since tanks and artillery are called mechanized units I just refer to infantry and cavalry as such. Both of them have similarities and I didn't want to repeat myself. Although, im also bad at editing :D

• Thank you! glad you liked it. Once I have more footage I want to make similar for air and naval units.

As for fles units, since tanks and artillery are called mechanized units I just refer to infantry and cavalry as such. Both of them have similarities and I didn't want to repeat myself. Although, im also bad at editing :D

Hey, I think you're doing great. Keep it up.

Very Respectfully,

Doc Ski

"The art of medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease."

-Voltaire

Check out the Forums!

Join our Discord!

Join us on Reddit

Follow us on Facebook!

Follow us on X!

• So I just made a new tutorial on some of the tactics I've learned since I started making videos. Took me a long time to make it (I wasn't even sure if I was going to at first) but I finally did. If you guys have any comments on it or recommendations it will be greatly appreciated!

• So I just made a new tutorial on some of the tactics I've learned since I started making videos. Took me a long time to make it (I wasn't even sure if I was going to at first) but I finally did. If you guys have any comments on it or recommendations it will be greatly appreciated!

Great video! Wished it existed when I first started the game.

The idea that lemming could be a counter for flower is interesting and new to me. But how does it work? Why would lemming be a good counter for flower? I will surely try this out when i have the chance

Any sufficiently advanced tactic is indistinguishable from magic to the uninitiated.

• Great video! Wished it existed when I first started the game.

The idea that lemming could be a counter for flower is interesting and new to me. But how does it work? Why would lemming be a good counter for flower? I will surely try this out when i have the chance

Thanks!

Im not sure why or how exactly lemmings countering flower works. I personally never used lemmings until i found out about this when enemy alliance destroyed my flowers in AWT using lemmings.

I have few theories as to why though. Logically offensive flower and lemmings should have kinda similar results vs defensive flower (or even worse). But maybe because the stacks in lemmings attack at different time periods, the damage of each stack/first attack is distributed differently among defensive flowers petals. This of course implies that damage is not distributed equally between the petals of a flower (thus implying that splash damage mechanics works differently than i initially thought). Another reason can be a hidden mechanic that gives attacker an advantage, which lemmings abuses effectively vs a flower.

Again though, im not really sure about any of this. What i do know though is that petal size has significant role when it comes to countering a flower. Time between the lemmings petals (or stacks, idk how to refer to them at this point) has a role as well. If i remember correctly, the lemmings vs flower example i have in the video uses about 30 sec to 1 min gaps.