Old Forums ancient Knowledge and Stories of old

• Alright since I think we need something to brighten up the mood after what happened recently and connect the community I have a fun idea.A few months ago (before my break due to real life)I started surffing the internet for some old Sup1914 content,tips and so on,ones that havent already been shared with the community i.e something like Hitchiker's guide I'm pretty sure most players are aware of it or the helpful Russian guide on the fourms.I wanted something more,something old,ancient knowledge you could say.Thats when I came upon the idea to see if there would be a way of accessing the Old Forums that like the Library of Alexandria in the real world became a Legend among us players,Legend of Knowledge that we lost that is.My idea was to use The WayBack Machine.

I honestly had my doubts but to my surprise it worked...........to a point.You arent able to surff the fourms jumping from link to link reliably,you need to use this selector to pick where you want to go.Now ocassionly on some pages you will be able to click topics and go into them or into player profiles,other times you'll just get kicked to TWB and need to re-load the page.I found some fun stuff there (but in my eternal wisdom I didn't save anything,if someone feels like it they can scroll on the screenshot channel on petruz server to find some shots8oThis is how the selector looks.Number one top tip is to always open link in a new tab.That way you save yourself time to constantly re-load the same page.Here some examples how it looks.

The Idea

So my idea is that we start looking through each year as a group,we search for interseting roleplays,stories and maybe we find some hidden tactics to spice up the gameplay ;)

It be great to share the things each person finds and we could do this as a community and post our findings here to smile at.

You can also get a nice guess on what topic you will open from the link

b78//+