What's attack damage?

• Hi, I'm a beginner and I want to know, what is attack damage and how does it work? In one round I'm playing, I am the Russian Empire and have 26 troops in Lodz with an attack damage of 7.6. In Breslau, Germany has 17 troops with a attack damage of 9.8. Also what is strength and how is it different from attack damage?

Screenshot 2021-06-23 at 9.37.10 AM.png                 Screenshot 2021-06-23 at 9.39.01 AM.png

• Our morale is the same, 66%.

Then the only other explanation I can think of is that your mobility is lower.

See the part about mobility in this post: supplements

If you look at the formula in the bottom-left panel of the graph (damage% = mobility% * (45 * morale% + 55), you will see that mobility also affects damage. Maybe you have oil shortage that reduced mobility?

3172-mobility-png

Any sufficiently advanced tactic is indistinguishable from magic to the uninitiated.

• Hi, I'm a beginner and I want to know, what is attack damage and how does it work? In one round I'm playing, I am the Russian Empire and have 26 troops in Lodz with an attack damage of 7.6. In Breslau, Germany has 17 troops with a attack damage of 9.8. Also what is strength and how is it different from attack damage?

Screenshot 2021-06-23 at 9.37.10 AM.png                 Screenshot 2021-06-23 at 9.39.01 AM.png

German units are inside a fort Russian units have no fort seems to be the difference in the screen shots you are showing

index.php?eID=image&uid=11763503&mode=2

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!

• OK, one reason I suspect is you have different attack damage with units is because of issuing attack orders, other is defending, I do not know how you are creating this, please explain and perhaps I can try to duplicate it to see exactly what is the difference, if not myself perhaps one of Bytro Volunteers can do the 'leg work' to discern what is difference, but anyone would for sure need to know what is process you are doing to indicate different Attack damage considering all else is even

• I am quite curious and want to understand this difference in damage. If this is real (not due to display bug) and not due to reduced mobilisation (due to resource shortage), then it means that there are some important aspects of the game that I don't know about. The damage difference is huge!

I am not sure how to check mobilisation on the web-browser, but apparently, reduced mobilisation is visible on the phone app. See the screenshot at the following link:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Supre…lisation_10_mean_and_how/

Will you be able to check if you have reduced mobilisation? I think mobilisation changes with the day-change, so the screenshot of attack damage and mobilisation needs to be from the same day.

Any sufficiently advanced tactic is indistinguishable from magic to the uninitiated.

• I am not sure how to check mobilisation on the web-browser, but apparently, reduced mobilisation is visible on the phone app. See the screenshot at the following link:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Supre…lisation_10_mean_and_how/

Will you be able to check if you have reduced mobilisation? I think mobilisation changes with the day-change, so the screenshot of attack damage and mobilisation needs to be from the same day.

Mobilization is only a factor at start of map, day 1 = 50%, day 2 = 70%, day 3 = 90% and by day 4 = 100% so long as resource requirements are meet, mostly Grain and Oil will affect this...This is my understanding and much testing on this was conducted by Boris DE and Petruzz, is possible Petruzz has info on his s 1914 discord server > https://discord.gg/DYGAfU9XnB  I found this on server under > !Mobility

!MOBILITY

- Usually mobility is at 100% (from day 4 on) and people who have reduced mobility due to lack of oil are generally quickly gameover.

- Maps start with 50% mobility. Speed is proportional to mobility. If there is oil it will rise 20% each day. Everybody is affected by this reduced mobility from the start, but it can make a major difference in team battles, since it can prevent one nation from strengthening another at a required time.

- It is not clear how mobility is affected by a shortage of oil. It does not decline 10% each day anyway and also does not in combination with a shortage of other resources.

- A shortage of grain has no effect on mobility and also has no direct effect on army morale (!) Like any resource shortage it can influence army morale indirectly by lowering the morale of the province the army is standing in.

- HP is an unit of health. It is proportional to morale/condition of an unit. hp = base * morale/condition-%

- Heavily damaged units (with a lot of reduced morale/condition) can still apply a lot of damage, since only 45% of the damage-capacity is proportional to morale/condition: damage% = mobility% * (45 * morale% + 55)

• Mobilization is only a factor at start of map, day 1 = 50%, day 2 = 70%, day 3 = 90% and by day 4 = 100% so long as resource requirements are meet, mostly Grain and Oil will affect this...This is my understanding and much testing on this was conducted by Boris DE and Petruzz, is possible Petruzz has info on his s 1914 discord server > https://discord.gg/DYGAfU9XnB

Yea, but he could have resource shortage, leading to reduced mobilisation. This could potentially explain the difference in attack damage. If so, there is no need to do anymore extensive testing..