Use of the same network with other of the same household

• Hello !

I've played this game a few years back and I just restarted playing it. Now my son was watching me play and has become enthusiastic as well so we had the idea to play together. Therefore I made him his own account and we joined a map together. Now I just received a warning from the game that another player is using the same network to log into the map. This is correct since its my son. So now is my question: can we continue to play together ? Or is it not allowed for him to play together with me on the same map ? Please advise. Thanks a lot !

Br,

Robbert Staal

• basically use the ingame reporting system. i would include both emails being used by you and your son.

for Pc, reporting button is located by hitting the gear symbol top right, go to settings, then report a bug. Mobile, havnt checked for a while, but it should still be under the More button. but its Support. i would use the PC option due to it being easier

“𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔, 𝖎𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖐 𝖞𝖔𝖚’𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖉 𝖊𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍.” - Tanith low, Skullduggery Pleasant Book Series.

Ahrcanne

English Senior Moderator

Supremacy 1914

S1914 - User profile (supremacy1914.nl)

• basically use the ingame reporting system. i would include both emails being used by you and your son.

for Pc, reporting button is located by hitting the gear symbol top right, go to settings, then report a bug. Mobile, havnt checked for a while, but it should still be under the More button. but its Support. i would use the PC option due to it being easier

Thanks for the answer.

**EDIT** Moderator removed website link.