Thoughts from a brand new member of this community and game

• Well, I came across this game from searching for business simulation games and this game seems very involved - as in so much I will need to learn. I do look forward to my journey here as well as reading through the game manual to figure stuff out. I have always been a huge fan of the Civilization genre and this seems to expand on many sub-details. I will always be open to any words of advice so I look forward to knowing many of you.

- DannyTom

1st Strike Gaming

• FMD

Approved the thread.
  • new to the forum wanna know first and foremost how to do the above and just make my own post. Cant find the option to do so anywhere.

other than that my question: is there anyway to have ai's stop declaring war on you. I have not declared war for the past 10 wars I have been in, as far im concerned this should make me no longer the most dreaded nation and my global popularity should be up. It's not; even weirded my global pop is way higher than everyone else, and I have only been declared on like I said while everyone is consistently declaring war. If you get big fast does the game just permanently mark u as an ai target? I can't find any reason why they would be just declaring on me.